Screw it...............

David69

.......because sometimes you just can't build everything so I bought these (4) for the 1" side rails to carry tools, mainly pole saws. Nice but spendy! That's ok they will come in handy

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 410
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 407

ovrszd

Who'd you get 'em from and how pricey are they??? Look to be well built and handy under the right circumstances. :)

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Have y'all seen those Husky brand straps with either hook or D-ring (available at Home Depot). If I start hanging accessories, I'm thinking of using these since they can hold things up to or larger than a ladder. I think they're rated for 100 pounds.

iu

David69

Have y'all seen those Husky brand straps with either hook or D-ring (available at Home Depot). If I start hanging accessories, I'm thinking of using these since they can hold things up to or larger than a ladder. I think they're rated for 100 pounds.

iu

have to check them out

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
jeeze for 399.00 I can make you one hell of a rack.if someone wants a rack like that website I can make one like it for 200.00 plus shipping. might even be able to go under 200.00.i made a promise to yall when I first started making stuff that I would make stuff for you guys cheaper and better than you can find it anyplace else. all you have to do is show me a picture of what you want and give me measurements of the bed. but man 399.00 for that is way to much.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
those clamps I can make you a set of 4 for 15.00 I like to use vacume cleaner belts to hold the stuff in them.

David69

those clamps I can make you a set of 4 for 15.00 I like to use vacume cleaner belts to hold the stuff in them.

It's a deal Peanut. I am in the tree service business and i could use these on our chip trucks to hole pole pruners and pole saws. I would take 16 for now. Thank you. U da Man!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 356
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 355
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 357

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
looks like 1-1/2 flatbar I got the call today to go offshore on Thursday. don't know how long the job is the man said 28 days but that never goes as planned .I will get the material and make a crap load of them. I have a press to bend them. i'll let you know how things go. they might have some flatbar on the barge .I'm taking a crewboat out to the barge and hopefully take a boat back in that way I can bring them in but if I have to take a chopper in i'll have to leave them on the barge.thats the only bad thing about offshore you have to come in with the same weight you went out with .if you weigh heavier they search your bags plus they use your weight going out to judge how many guys can get into one chopper. they have wifi on the derrick barge so I will be able to post maybe get you guys some cool videos of some c4 taking out some jacket legs.that stuff makes a big kaboom.lol

David69

looks like 1-1/2 flatbar I got the call today to go offshore on Thursday. don't know how long the job is the man said 28 days but that never goes as planned .I will get the material and make a crap load of them. I have a press to bend them. i'll let you know how things go. they might have some flatbar on the barge .I'm taking a crewboat out to the barge and hopefully take a boat back in that way I can bring them in but if I have to take a chopper in i'll have to leave them on the barge.thats the only bad thing about offshore you have to come in with the same weight you went out with .if you weigh heavier they search your bags plus they use your weight going out to judge how many guys can get into one chopper. they have wifi on the derrick barge so I will be able to post maybe get you guys some cool videos of some c4 taking out some jacket legs.that stuff makes a big kaboom.lol

U R amazing Peanut!!!!!!!!!!!! What an interesting guy! I am sure everybody else agrees. At your convenience please.. :tiphat:

DwRam

Site Supporter
jeeze for 399.00 I can make you one hell of a rack.if someone wants a rack like that website I can make one like it for 200.00 plus shipping. might even be able to go under 200.00.i made a promise to yall when I first started making stuff that I would make stuff for you guys cheaper and better than you can find it anyplace else. all you have to do is show me a picture of what you want and give me measurements of the bed. but man 399.00 for that is way to much.

Peanut,

When you get time I would like a rack like this for my RTV1100.
Let me know what you need from me?

Thanks

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
im still here. had to take drug test for dr and passed it got my meds filled and took them then the offshore company send me for a drug test the day after I got my meds so as you guessed it I tested positive . so they now have to send the piss to some other place and they said it could take up to 5 days to get the results. gonna go Monday and get the flatbar for the mounts for you guys that way i'll work on them til they get me results back.as for the rack I can make you a rack in any deminsions you want. or you can give me the measurements of the bed sockets and i'll just surprise you with something. if you can try to let me know what your gonna be doing with your rtv that way I can have an idea of what would be best or atleast give me an idea to pop up in my head of what you need. .so i'll be around atleast til Monday as of now.

David69

gonna go Monday and get the flatbar for the mounts for you guys that way i'll work on them til they get me results back

Hi Peanut,

Are you still interested in making these? Could use them on the trucks when you have time.

Thanks David

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 236
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 232