Shocking story

I know, I know... I SHOULDA TOOK PICTURES:bangin: But I didn't. Just finished up rebuilding the seat suspension on the Massey Ferguson 150 CLASSIC TRACTOR(You like that Dougster?)

All new bushings, new shock absorber, all new grade 8 bolts, repainted, and new cushions. :beer:

I'll get a few pictures of the finished product over the weekend. When I did the bulk of the restoration, I simply cleaned up the seat and shot it with paint. :badidea: It wasn't quite up to standards. Now the royal throne is done! I can sit on my CLASSIC MASSEY FERGUSON 150 in comfort and style!:thumb:

Snow in the forecast for tomorrow. A whole whoppin' 1". Gettin' bored. Gonna be catchin' up on all the little jobs in the shop for a few days.

Dougster

Old Member
I know, I know... I SHOULDA TOOK PICTURES:bangin: But I didn't. Just finished up rebuilding the seat suspension on the Massey Ferguson 150 CLASSIC TRACTOR(You like that Dougster?)

All new bushings, new shock absorber, all new grade 8 bolts, repainted, and new cushions. :beer:

I'll get a few pictures of the finished product over the weekend. When I did the bulk of the restoration, I simply cleaned up the seat and shot it with paint. :badidea: It wasn't quite up to standards. Now the royal throne is done! I can sit on my CLASSIC MASSEY FERGUSON 150 in comfort and style!:thumb:

Snow in the forecast for tomorrow. A whole whoppin' 1". Gettin' bored. Gonna be catchin' up on all the little jobs in the shop for a few days.
Oh Boy! :rolleyes: Looks like the Junk is back in prime form again... feistier than ever!!! ;)

Dougster

irwin

Good for you! That feeling of a job well done is better then....:whistle: :mrgreen: Hope you enjoy your handi-work for many years.:applause:

Alrighty then! Here's a few pictures of the throne as promised.:nopics:

Pic #1 is the drivers view. (For guys like DOUGSTER who've never had the pleasure of being in command of a CLASSIC TRACTOR,)

Pic #2 is a look down under. (No, not Australia)

Pic #3 is the finished product.

WHAT NEXT? (Maybe I'll FINALLY install the ROPS and canopy)

Attachments

• seatplow 004.jpg
    seatplow 004.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 39
  • seatplow 011.jpg
    seatplow 011.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 39
  • seatplow 012.jpg
    seatplow 012.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 42

Dougster

Old Member
Alrighty then! Here's a few pictures of the throne as promised.:nopics:

Pic #1 is the drivers view. (For guys like DOUGSTER who've never had the pleasure of being in command of a CLASSIC TRACTOR,)

Pic #2 is a look down under. (No, not Australia)

Pic #3 is the finished product.

WHAT NEXT? (Maybe I'll FINALLY install the ROPS and canopy)
Dang, that is pretty! :thumb: I gotta admit it Junk, you do nice work! :beer: :applause:

If only *I* were as well-preserved as that pre-historic relic! :bb: :smile: :boxing:

Dougster

Mark777

FWJ,

All kidding aside, that has to be the nicest MF I've seen. And I have seen many restored tractors up close and personal but yours looks flawless.

I've enlarged the pictures and looked long and hard knowing there'd be something.....but nada!

Beautiful work.

FWJ,

All kidding aside, that has to be the nicest MF I've seen. And I have seen many restored tractors up close and personal but yours looks flawless.

I've enlarged the pictures and looked long and hard knowing there'd be something.....but nada!

Beautiful work.

And I've got a list posted on a chalkboard in my shop with 37 more items yet to be detailed :mrgreen:

My wife refers to this tractor as my street rod. Her brother has a '33 Ford coupe that doesn't get the love and attention I give this tractor. Then again, his rod didn't provide an income for 35+ years.:respect:

I appreciate the compliments.

ghautz

Awesome! When I first saw the name "Farmwithjunk" I expected to see something that looked more like a Yanmar from a certain western state that has been posted here:hide:. (No offense meant to anyone in this forum).

Dougster

Old Member
Awesome! When I first saw the name "Farmwithjunk" I expected to see something that looked more like a Yanmar from a certain western state that has been posted here:hide:. (No offense meant to anyone in this forum).
Nope. Junk runs museum-grade restored antiques down there in Kentucky for actual everyday stuff like you and I might use our normal, modern tractors. :) It truly boggles my mind. ;)

Dougster