Proud new owner of RTV-X 1120D

Johnny Gunz

New to forum, new to Kubota's, and new to UTV's. I am an avid outdoorsman and went on a quest to find the best UTV suited for my needs. I ended up purchasing a RTV-X 1120D last friday, and only 8 hrs into it, and I am confident I made the right decision. I know I will probably never work it half as hard as most of you guys, but I did not want to settle for a machine that I had to worry about burning up belts, struggling with hauling heavy loads, and have only moderate pulling power. So far, this RTV-X meets, and even exceeds most of my expectations.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congratulations on your new RTV and welcome to the forum.

Now, we fellow members like to play with OPM. (Other Peoples Money). So, how can we help you accessorize?

Johnny Gunz

Thanks guys. I plan on building a diamond plate top, and maybe fabricate overhead gun rack. Other than that, I think I'm set.

Matt

Congrats! They seem like very well built machines to me. Here's mine.

Attachments

• image-2322280053.jpg
    image-2322280053.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 216

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Congrats on your new RTV. Looks like you might need some aux led lights and alot more mud. Lol

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Johnny, congrats on your purchase. I see that there are no mudflaps for the front tires. I believe you will want those to preclude caking the underside with mud. Just a little experience talking, but very little.

DwRam

Site Supporter
Nice picture. Just guessing, but they look like they know how to find deep mud. Might want to invest in a winch. LOL

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Really nice outfit there Bud...........I like the look of that style of RTV. Very functional looking and appears ready to do lots of work.

Question..........Is the hood longer than the old style of bodies???.........What is the storage like down in there now if it is longer?........Looks big enough to fit and APU (auxiliary power unit) or something..............God bless.......Dennis

texrdnec

Really nice outfit there Bud...........I like the look of that style of RTV. Very functional looking and appears ready to do lots of work.

Question..........Is the hood longer than the old style of bodies???.........What is the storage like down in there now if it is longer?........Looks big enough to fit and APU (auxiliary power unit) or something..............God bless.......Dennis

Yes it is but it's mostly taken up by the air cleaner, radiator and headlights

Decent little space behind the drivers side headlight though