New holland tc55da missing 3 point hitch Need Help

trintcole

This is my first post to the forum, so hello everyone. My name is Trint and I live in Milton Florida. This is my first new holland tractor so I can assume I'll be on here a lot.

I just got a TC55da. I got a good price on the unit. It has a Backhoe. However it is missing the three point hitch assembly. As you already know, it is extremely expensive.

Anyone know where I can get an aftermarket setup?

Used setup?

If you own one , would you be so kind to measure the lower lift arms?

If i had the measurements I could probably come up with something>

Thanks for the help in advance

urednecku

No clue to the answer to yer question, but welcome to the forum. Hopefully somebody will be by soon with suggestions.

I worked in Milton several years ago, inspecting peanuts.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum!

Did you get the tractor from a dealer or private party? I'm wondering who has the original 3PH parts that were taken off when the backhoe was installed and if they're sitting in the back of someones shop and you can get from them.

What kind of implements are you going to use? What's the heaviest? I'm thinking of you going to Tractor Supply and getting a couple lift arms and top link there (a bit under $200 for all 3) but I'm hesitant on that option if you're going to use heavy implements. They have arms there but they're really made for a bit smaller tractor (30-40 HP)