Loader to fit a ferg. TO-20?

luckyrogue19

I was just wondering if a loader from a Allis Chalmers WD-45 would fit on a ferguson TO-20, I think it might be too big but I am not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the forum luckyrogue. I can't answer your question, but surely another member that's familiar with the older iron will chime in soon.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Lucky, Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. Sounds like you might have gotten real lucky if any of these guys with loaders are close to you.
Not sure about the specific ones you mentioned but I've seen oversized loaders on smaller tractors. They work okay but the problem is a big part of the capacity of the tractors lift capabilities are taken up by the heavier loader so your payload will not be as big as it could be. Depending on the work you are wanting to accomplish this might not be a big deal.
Good luck getting a loader setup for your tractor. :thumb: :D

I took the one off mine as they weren't built for them. When I took the tin off down to the engine for a paint job, I noticed that the bushing on the front axle had been broken and repaired. The likely cause? That front loader. Harry will be back to stock when he is finished.