Need hydraulic help

Mark777

Dennis,

Tractor Supply Co. has a pretty good selection of hardened (grade 8) pins. Many lengths and sizes...If there is one near you, you should be able to pick them up and finalize the assembly of the loader. They are probably 3/4" or 7/8" right??

Dennis,

Tractor Supply Co. has a pretty good selection of hardened (grade 8) pins. Many lengths and sizes...If there is one near you, you should be able to pick them up and finalize the assembly of the loader. They are probably 3/4" or 7/8" right??

3/4 x 3 7/8" length Looked at TSC online, couldnt find them. Closest store to me is about 200 miles away. Used to be one about 80 miles to the SW of me but they closed down about a year or so ago.

Okay, got the FEL on and working. I do have to replace one hose for the bucket side but thats all.

Hey CA, followed your directions and it set up and worked perfect. As far as the joint pins, I ended up searching every tractor supply, ag supply place withing a 100 miles by phone. Nowhere could I find the cylinder pins of the right size. So, just ended up using a 3/4 x 5 inch partial threaded bolt for each joint. It works. :D

So the FEL is working, now I need to work on the mower. Its been sitting for 8 years as well and it is REALLY stiff in the gearbox. So guess I will tear it down and clean out any grime or rust and then re lube it. Might just repaint it as well. Might just sandblast the rest of it to get rid of any surface rust. Going to start the paint job on the tractor and FEL next week I think.

Will post a photo later with the FEL and scrapper attached. Definately looks like a working tractor now. :whistle:

That's great news! Glad I could help.

We need photos!

Your help much appreciated. And now some photos. ;)
The rags are just covering the open lines till I get the new hose on. The second photo is of the finish mower that came with this beast. Its a yanmar brand as well, same as the blade scraper and FEL. As to who actually made them, I have no idea. The last photo is of the FEL controls and hoses coming off it. My opinion on them is they are flat out too long like they are right now. Dont know why they are so long. For now will leave em, but I figure am going to replace them with 12 inch hoses. I think that length is plenty.

Attachments

• IMG_0933.JPG
    IMG_0933.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0935.JPG
    IMG_0935.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0936.JPG
    IMG_0936.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0938.JPG
    IMG_0938.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 11
Now I am getting jealous!

:D Dont know why? :D I am the one jealous. I took a look at your profile and list of equipment. That JD excavator you got would sure come in handy round here. ;) Been wanting to dig me out a pond. Been looking around at equipment that would do some digging. Decided I needed two pieces to really do the job. At least to get most of it done. A small dozer and then an small excavator. Not talking about a huge pond. Maybe an acre at most. I have a natural spot for one. Dry creekbed

Also noticed you had an interest in strawbale pole building? I do too...and other types of natural material use in building. Havent done any yet really, but studied it alot over the years. :respect:

Mark777

Welcome to NTT Green Yanmar.

The divider (or diverter) blocks are scarce as hen’s teeth. And their original design, when used with ancillary hydraulics like a FEL, prompt the fluid pressure to operate all control through the 2/3PH hand lever control (forward hydraulics operate simultaneously with the rear lift arms).

Are you looking to replace the block to separate controls? Or more simply, trying to achieve two functions from the original hydraulic divider?

We’re here to help if we can.

Mark

i didnt know hens had teeth?:bangin: to answer the question thou,im tring to feed the loader valve fluid i currently have a line coming from the hp out on the block under the seat to the right of the 3ph stop valve that only works when i have the raise(3ph)selector in the raise position.id like to feed the spool and have everything else work as normal,can ya help me out?

Mith

Hi Lou,
I copied your posts into a new thread here, hopefully you'll be able to get better exposure there and get more information on the diverter.
Cheers