Rear Hydrolics

fisher104

I bought a CK35 and need to get hydrolics to the rear for a post driver. The kit that the dealer showed me would make the 3-point hitch inoperative while in use. I would like to run a line that I could use the driver and maybe an hydrolic top link. Any help would be appreciated.

Mith

First off, welcome to the site!

Do you have a loader? If so you can tap into the hydraulics using the power beyond port if you have one. If you dont you should be able to tap in to where the loader would normally be connected.
I know little about Kiotis though, someone who knows them better will be along in a while.....

With most hydraulic systems you can only use one valve at once, so you would only be able to use the valve for the driver or the one for the 3ph at once, but I'm not sure if you would particularly want to be using both simultaneously. The valve that comes first after the pump has priority over the next one.

fisher104

Mith,
Thanks for the reply. i do have a loader and thought, if nothing else, I could use a line to one of the bucket cylinders. This would require tying back the joystick t get constant flow. The kit from the dealer is in an out of the way spot making it hard to get at to switch back and forth, it is made for a backhoe attachment.
Thanks again.

Has anyone added a hydraulic line to a KIOTI tractor?

fisher104

Thanks Paul
I have my dealer checking with KIOTI for other options, but I was hoping that someone had done this. Surely I am not the first to want hydraulics at the rear and still have flow to the 3 pt.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NTT fisher!!!!! You are our 700th member. Congrats. :thumb:

I've wanted a top n tilt on my Kubota but have not justified the dollars yet. Good luck getting your Kioti set up. Please share details here as you work thru this.

BigAl

Mith,
Thanks for the reply. i do have a loader and thought, if nothing else, I could use a line to one of the bucket cylinders. This would require tying back the joystick t get constant flow. The kit from the dealer is in an out of the way spot making it hard to get at to switch back and forth, it is made for a backhoe attachment.
Thanks again.

Has anyone added a hydraulic line to a KIOTI tractor?

I have two remotes added to the back of my DK45 . I had the dealer install them . I don't remeber the cost ,but as Mith said you should be able to plumb through the Power beyond port or put a bypass setup that would disengage the FIL and activate the Pile Driver . I have one on a older JD and it worked well .Check with Prince Hydraulics online . They have all kinds of stuff that will work .

Mith

I would ask the dealer if your loader valve has power beyond, that would be the easiest way of plumbing in.

An alternative would be to buy a valve with power beyond and plumb it in before the loader valve. This will mean the valve you added has priority over the loader, but if you aren't pulling a lever on the added block the loader will act normally.
Using the power beyond on the loader valve would be the usual way I think, but no big deal doing it with the added valve first.
I'm not sure how well versed you are in hydraulics, there is a quick drawing to give you an idea of what is going on with power beyond if its new. Go to the second page. http://www.princehyd.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=products/valves/LvsInstS.pdf

fisher104

It looks like what I want to do is possible. My dealer called and said that they could get the valve for 358+ shipping +65 labor to install. I thank everyone for their replies and I am sure that I will be back with more questions.