Score! Snow Blower

Dougster

Old Member
RSS feeds for this stuff. Do you all do that? How do you do it? Does RSS stuff go into your email or how do you read it?
There are many RSS readers available these days. I use one called Snarfer. It's far from perfect, but it is free and works well with Craigslist and eBay listings. :thumb:

Dougster

PBinWA

Pb,

Get an excavator ....

now how much snow do you need to blow? Are you in the cascades? I am thinking rig a PTO powered hydrualic drive unit for the 3pt and then put the blower in your bucket with a hydro motor spinning it so you can see what your doing up front. You could use the hydro unit for tons of other stuff to boot.

Of course if you only get 5 inches a year then I can see why the neighbor sold it

I'm already thinking about that. I guess I'll see how sore my neck is after the next big snow. I have a blade and will probably use it for light snow.

PBinWA

What a deal PB. Congrats. How much do those go for new? Your's sure looks NEW!!! :tiphat: :beer:

The guy I bought it from still had the receipt. He paid $2100 for it two years ago. I think they would be a little more expensive now.

PBinWA

Good for you, great deal! Bet you are wanting some snow now.:mrgreen:

Yes and now. Maybe enough to test out the blower but then some nice warm rain to wash it away! I like it when it dumps snow fora day and then washes it away the next day - that's the best kind of winter!

Bindian

I'm just waiting for MtnViewRanch to find this thread and beat everyone up!:whistle:
PB,
No, I don't think so.:forgetit: Brian will be busy trying to get across that 11 foot deep hole that I dug while his heavy 7520 liquid filled R4s got to where I was. Once he got across the hole, he would have to catch me as my tad bit smaller wheels on my 6520 give me a gear/speed advantage, as his turbo advantage would have to lug that extra weight. He would have to wait and catch me sleeping in my red barn.:fishing: But wait, he can't stand red and will just give up in exhaustion.:smartass:
I wouldn't have to worry about him bringing his other toys either, as I can run circles around them too.:thumb:
Oh yeah PB........sorry your thread has gone south.:D :letitsnow:
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

I'm already thinking about that. I guess I'll see how sore my neck is after the next big snow. I have a blade and will probably use it for light snow.
PB,
Now you have to ride that blower like you stole it, because you did. Congrats! So in the winter will it stay hooked up to your 3PH, or will it stay tucked away in a nice corner so it won't get the paint scratched?
hugs, Brandi

Bindian

Ha!!!!! :yum: That's telling him Brandi!!!!! You go Girl!!! :thumb:

Sometimes the Edster needs a subtle but firm reality check!!! :bash:

Dougster
Dougster,
I have been waiting for a chance to cyber :bash: Ed, and it finally came. Every dog has his.........no scratch that. Every dog has her day.:thumb:
Enjoy the snow.
PB, please blow some snow down my way.
hugs, Brandi

PBinWA

PB,
Now you have to ride that blower like you stole it, because you did. Congrats! So in the winter will it stay hooked up to your 3PH, or will it stay tucked away in a nice corner so it won't get the paint scratched?
hugs, Brandi

I'll give it a try for the next snow. The rear blade is pretty fast and it is nice to drive forwards.

I don't treat my tractor and gear hat well. Everything is parked outside and if lucky it gets some shelter under the branches of a fir tree. I might get to the pole barn this year - maybe. :whistle:

Bindian

I'll give it a try for the next snow. The rear blade is pretty fast and it is nice to drive forwards.

I don't treat my tractor and gear hat well. Everything is parked outside and if lucky it gets some shelter under the branches of a fir tree. I might get to the pole barn this year - maybe. :whistle:

PB,
I understand about parking under the tree. For the longest time here, trees were all I had to work under on my vehicles. Now with the barn, I can thumb my nose at the rain. :thumb: It's always better to go forward than backward.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster,
I have been waiting for a chance to cyber :bash: Ed, and it finally came. Every dog has his.........no scratch that. Every dog has her day.:thumb:
Enjoy the snow.
PB, please blow some snow down my way.
hugs, Brandi

Ok Brandi. To date I believe that I have always had good things to say about you. But now the gloves are off:boxing: . No more is the Dougster the only one that will be getting bashed. :bangin: And I didn't even get a double hugs when ya bashed me. :yankchain:

Dougster

Old Member
Ok Brandi. To date I believe that I have always had good things to say about you. But now the gloves are off:boxing: . No more is the Dougster the only one that will be getting bashed. :bangin: And I didn't even get a double hugs when ya bashed me. :yankchain:
Oh but I enjoyed it sooooooooooooooooooo much! :thumb:

Dougster

Bindian

I can see your smile from here. Stop grinning, you are enjoying this way too much. Now I am going to have to go home and take pictures of the JD's I run too. :bash:
Ed,
I was going to say I was :sorry: and say that I like your beer keg counter weight. But now you think your gonna get double hugs with this JD talk?:badidea::notthatway::hangingclothes:
;)hugs:)hugs:Dhugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Ed,
I was going to say I was :sorry: and say that I like your beer keg counter weight. But now you think your gonna get double hugs with this JD talk?:badidea::notthatway::hangingclothes:
;)hugs:)hugs:Dhugs, Brandi
Triple hugs for the Edster??? :eek: No way!!! :eek2:

That crazy old backwoods Maine scrap steel-pusher doesn't even deserve a single!!! :rolleyes:

Dougster