Estimated price for a front end loader ??

BigAl

Anybody have any idea what a used front end loader to fit a JD#755 would cost . The back drag box is 4' and I assume the front bucket would need to be the same . This is a 20HP tractor.
Thanks

Anybody have any idea what a used front end loader to fit a JD#755 would cost . The back drag box is 4' and I assume the front bucket would need to be the same . This is a 20HP tractor.
Thanks

The JD 70 Loader was the JD option for the 755...you may be able to find one setting on a JD dealer's lot somewhere, by asking your local JD dealer if he can find you one...

Here is an after market outfit...they have representation over at TBN
http://www.loaders.com/aspx/product/default.aspx?producttypeid=1&producttype=Front-End%20Loaders

shinnlinger

I think Mith built his own...but can you weld up a different mount if you found a used loader from a similarly sized but different brand machine?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Have you looked at the aftermarket folks like Woods?

You might be able to find a used one and purchase the correct brackets for your tractor.

Jim

Westendorf

Depending on wheter you have a row crop or utility version there are about a dozen loaders that will fit that tractor. They range from 10' lift height to 14'6" and lift capacities from 3000# to 4200#. The recommended fit on your tractor that has the optimum good visibility and overall match to the stature of the tractor is the WL-21 Jiffy Loader ($5785). The prices will range from about $5,700 to $10,000 depending on the loader model, options selected (i.e. self leveling, bigger buckets, etc...) so you can customize it to you specific operation. Here's a link to the loader online (I'd have to go back to the "old" paper archives to get a photo on this one). www.loaders.com, just type in WL-21 in search box.

Depending on wheter you have a row crop or utility version there are about a dozen loaders that will fit that tractor. They range from 10' lift height to 14'6" and lift capacities from 3000# to 4200#. The recommended fit on your tractor that has the optimum good visibility and overall match to the stature of the tractor is the WL-21 Jiffy Loader ($5785). The prices will range from about $5,700 to $10,000 depending on the loader model, options selected (i.e. self leveling, bigger buckets, etc...) so you can customize it to you specific operation. Here's a link to the loader online (I'd have to go back to the "old" paper archives to get a photo on this one). www.loaders.com, just type in WL-21 in search box.

Thanks for the info...
It's the utility version with the extra hydraulics just in front of the console area, but no current mounts for an FEL...now I have to sell it to SWMBOed...:rolleyes:

David

I built my front end loader from plans from P F Eengineering. Loaderplans.com. They answered my questions promptly. I spent $1,200 for hyd. and another $800 for the rest. Everything works wonderfully.