Hi from far Western KY

twinwillows

Hello everyone. We live in far W KY (30 miles west of Paducah) & have a small horse & fruit (peaches, blueberries, blackberries) farm. We breed & raise KY Mountain Saddle horses & currently have 2 yearlings, 1 filly & 1 stud colt from this spring & 2 mares getting ready to foal sometime in April 2008. We recently "completed" our horse & hay barn & are enjoying using it - constructed by ourselves in spare time which took about 3 years from start to finish (although there is still a small punch list). I've been on another tractor site for a while & am always looking for new ideas & projects.

Howdy NEIGHBOR! Looks like this is the day for Kentuckians to sign up! I haven't had a lot of time to check the place over, but a lot of friendly names here already.

Bill

B

bczoom

Welcome to the forum.

Can/will you post pics of your barn? Horse pictures are obviously welcome as well.

Big Dog

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome and pictures are always appreciated .....hint, hint ........farm, horses etc .....oh yeah tractos!

twinwillows

Attached is a photo of the outside of the barn. I'll resize some more if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 070721 IMG_0131 Barn Side View.jpg
    070721 IMG_0131 Barn Side View.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 340

shinnlinger

Welcome, I joined a few days ago myself Nice barn...but I think it needs a coopala or something...

my barn is in my intro thread if you are looking for ideas..:D

Shinnlinger

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome TwinWillows. Nice looking spread you got there. Awesome Barn. Do be sure to look at Shinnlingers barn topper. :D

Glad you signed up.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb:

Mark777

Hello and welcome to NTT twinwillows....

Sorry I missed your intro. Lovely place and beautiful property you have.

Mark