Someone must be working on something?

Mith

I am surprised this forum hasn't seen any more action yet!

I did a little mowing the other week. I've been cutting away at about 8 acres that is overgrown with about 6-10' tall brambles, and lots of small trees. I rough cut about 1/2 an acre before I ran out of fuel, pretty slow going.
First picture is looking over the bonnet driving into the stuff, the second is a poor picture of part of the area afterwards, still a few tree stems sticking up.

Anyone got any pictures to share?

Attachments

• 04-04-07_1509.jpg
    04-04-07_1509.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 04-04-07_1454.jpg
    04-04-07_1454.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 88
B

bczoom

Looks like you're making progress!!!!

Nothing going on here... We've gotten snow/rain daily for the past week or 2. Ground is just too wet to do anything.

Wannafish

Getting the corn planter ready...does that count?

I spent a weekend on a project -
I took an old Reese Hitch, added 2 pins and a bracket for the top link to hook to so I can haul all my trailers with my 3 P.H. While it works, I've already decided on a modification to make it a little stronger. I might even take pictures - after the modification. I'm not real proud of how it looks right now, but at least it works.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I need to do my 1st pass at brush hogging but I've been spending to much time in front of my laptop screen.

BoneheadNW

Mith-
By the looks of that first picture, I would expect you would run across alot of spiders. I have seen big macho guys go running like a school girl at the sight of even a small spider. Do you have many spiders living in the areas that you are clearing?
Bone

Mith

Bone, no idea on the spiders before, but if they were any they are mulched now :D All those girly-men clan sleep easier tonight :D :D