Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Good job there......Let me know when the fish fry is gonna be........God bless...Dennis

Mark.Sibole

after a 2 year break due to health and other factors I got the Observatory rebuilt and up and running.I had a chance to get out last night for a while before clouds drove me in.Here is an image of NGC 6995 a supernova remnant in the constellation of Cygnus.
NGC6995HaLRGBsx.jpg

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It is with great sorrow I've come to tell you long time forum member Muleman has passed away due to health issues.

Bill was a great guy and will be missed by those that knew him.

Rest in peace Bill. May they have RTV's in Heaven for you to ride.

Kanook

Sad news...I enjoyed his comments and will miss his participation in the forum. Never met, but wish we had....RIP Muleman.

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
I am not gone yet but the docs don't give me long to go. Hospice folks were here today and at least I am back home. My kidneys are failing badly and the pain pills knock my bp down to unsafe levels. taking morphine now. Many thanks to all the fine folks I have met on the forums.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn Bill. I am so glad to see you posting. Hate the bad news but the shock of seeing what was posted on FF and then seeing you post here. OMG. Heart attack time. PG usually does not get stuff like that wrong.
Cheers my friend. All the best. Praying for you buddy.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bill, many thanks for the wonderful conversations we've had here and at FF. I'm sorry to hear the bad news. Here's a reminder of better times, the peacock I posted several times over on FF. We're all thinking of you.

Chris

attachment.php

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Bill, I'm so relieved to see you posting.

Hang in there, we're all pulling for you.

Jim

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Bill, I am so sorry to hear this. I will always appreciate your advice and thank the Lord for allowing me to have you for a true friend. You have helped many with your knowledge- including me. I know you are a believer so that means we will finally meet each other one day when the time is right . You and Mrs. are in my thoughts and prayers. You can tell Mrs. K that I and others are here for her. Your Friend in Christ, judy

Mark.Sibole

It has to be hard to read your obit on a forum. Im glad you are still with us even if for just a short time.Make the best of it my friend and all of my prayers for you and your family.God Bless you buddy!

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Damn Bill. I am so glad to see you posting. Hate the bad news but the shock of seeing what was posted on FF and then seeing you post here. OMG. Heart attack time. PG usually does not get stuff like that wrong.
Cheers my friend. All the best. Praying for you buddy.
I'm with Doc on this one. Jumped out of my seat when I saw you post.

Haven't been on FF yet but PG made the post a couple days ago.

Glad you're still here with us. You get to see all of us posting how many people are glad to have had you as a friend.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Been off riding the mules for a few days and am seeing this BUD.... Golly, I find it hard to write this as you are one of US. One of the few that understands it isn't all the toys that one can buy; but how one uses them to do the work. That work by YOU, on here, has always been with HIM. It has been obvious just by the way you always are there to help someone rather than tell of what you have and what you are going to get....... Thanks for always being there for US.

I already know that God is with you. Now, you finally get to actually be with HIM.......... God bless.......Dennis

Mark.Sibole

Here is an image of VDB 150 which is a mix of reflection nebula the blue parts and dark nebula and dust the brown areas.I sat out for 7 hours last night capturing this rarely imaged section of the sky.
VdB150LRGB.jpg

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
I am not gone yet but the docs don't give me long to go. Hospice folks were here today and at least I am back home. My kidneys are failing badly and the pain pills knock my bp down to unsafe levels. taking morphine now. Many thanks to all the fine folks I have met on the forums.

Bill,
Bordercollie just made contact with me. For I am lost with words. But I can say that you are and always will be, my true friend. You and I have shared thoughts, ideas, and pictures that showed, we thought much alike. From the small fawns to the wild turkeys, I still look at the pictures & words that you added with them.
As you know, I have always respected you and your thoughts.
The belief and words you spoke of our gun rights, and to add, they always got my attention, for you thought much like us down here in the south. I have shared your thoughts and words of wisdom with many of the men down here.

Bill, you are a very good man. God is with you always my brother.
Please my dear friend, know that everything that happens, is God's will.
My heart & prayers are with you.

Your Friend Always,
Jamie ( Two Guns )

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Sad news, Bill passed away on 9/17/2015. Please keep his family in your prayers and thoughts. Peace be with you Bill.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yes a sad day for those left for sure. Bill told me he was safe in the Lord shortly before he passed so I know where he is now. No more pain nor sadness, only good things now. God Bless his family and give them strength . judy

Heatwave

Mark Sibole: Many thanks for these pix. A lotta work and time went into making them. I appreciate your posting them here for all of us. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.