Hijacked!

xPosTech

Never thought I'd end up a "ditch digger" at this point in my life... but it's a fact. :eek: Ya do what you've got to do. :( It's reassuring to know that I can go back to an office at anytime and resume a career that paid quite well... but it's not what I want to do. Just got a call yesterday for a short engineering assignment that probably would have paid more than I will make all year ditch digging... but I turned it down for fear that the timing would harm the start of my 2008 digging season rather badly. :(

Yes, stupid moi. :rolleyes:

Dougster :starbucks:

Au contraire. It's much better to do what you want to do as long as you do what you have to do. Helps keep down hospital bills. :wink: Ask Jay. My problem is I want to do what I want to do right now. :rolleyes:

Ted

Last edited:

Bindian

... and the rest is history!!! ;)

So are you still headed to Tulare??? :confused: Shouldn't you be on a plane by now??? :)

Dougster,
I am not going. Sadness prevails. I am taking the money for the hotel to pay Rebecca's apartment rent. She is still looking for a job in her career field..social work. Last August I co signed on the apartment thinking it was for 6 months, but it is for 12 months. She had a weekend job social work job lined up, but in training they were having her do nursing type stuff. She quit because some of it was disgusting nursing type stuff.
So I am home with the Big RED Beast installing siding and sliding barn doors. So I gotta go. Oh yeah..........never a word from you know who about helping out with expenses if I went to Tulare.
hugs, Brandi

Dougster

Old Member
Dougster, I am not going. Sadness prevails. I am taking the money for the hotel to pay Rebecca's apartment rent. She is still looking for a job in her career field..social work. Last August I co signed on the apartment thinking it was for 6 months, but it is for 12 months. She had a weekend job social work job lined up, but in training they were having her do nursing type stuff. She quit because some of it was disgusting nursing type stuff. So I am home with the Big RED Beast installing siding and sliding barn doors. So I gotta go. Oh yeah..........never a word from you know who about helping out with expenses if I went to Tulare.
hugs, Brandi
Oh no!!! :( You've got to go!!! :( We need you there!!! :(
:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: Please reconsider!!! :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

There is still time left. Go get on a plane!!! Quick!!! I know you can pull it off!!! :eek: