First time with RTV 500

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
OK, a couple weeks have passed. The ribs are feeling better so I feel I'm up for driving again.</p>

I'm heading out in a minute to get some cable for a zip line. Does anyone know any good (or bad) zipline trollies/kits?</p>

</p>

[quote user="bczoom"] heading out in a minute to get some cable for a zip line[/quote]</p>

I'm on a steep learning curve today..I located my brake lite switch...I found out what grits are..</p>

So here goes...I got a ZIP drive for my pooter</p>

I got a ZIP-per in my blue jeans</p>

SO HERE GOES....Wassa ZIPline?</p>

muleman RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gold Site Supporter
It is a trolley setup on a cable. They have a variety of attachments hanging from them. Some are a T-bar you stand on and others are just a handlebar that you grab hold of and go for a ride. They are usually strung between 2 trees or telephone poles with a ladder to climb the high end. They are a lot of fun for KIDS. Not recommended for OLD GUYS prone to crashing and breaking things. LOL We had them at boy scout camp when I would take the troop for summer camp and they were a ball. That was 20 years ago. I know better than to do that stuff now.</p>

Thanks Muleman...So thats what those things are called...Guess BCZOOM can't leave well enough alone..His ribs are feeling better, now he wants to go out and play Tarzan :----)</p>