New RTV X 1100 CAMO on the way

Tailrotor

Hey Tom. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. :tiphat:
I'm glad you found us.
I, for one, am sure looking forward to the pics of your tricked out RTV. Especially those wheels. I bet they look GREAT on there.

Thanks Doc I will be counting the days

Tailrotor

While stop at dealer today and snap a few pictures it's coming together picking it up Friday it's looking good the wheels and tires are awesome the tires are 27x10x12

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 233

Tailrotor

Still needs the rest of stuff put on lights, plow ect... But it's almost done!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 235

King

Man that thing looks so nice love those wheels and tires give it a lot of extra ground clearance and will increase your top speed a tad.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
SWEET!!!! Love the wheels. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrats. Very very nice.!!!!!!

Tailrotor

Thanks everyone!! I will post some more with everything on it when I get her home and cleaned up. Can't wait to see it with the v-plow installed

Mark.Sibole

Yes it is now 20hp not to lame if you know how to fish it been going there since I was a small boy 40 plus yrs on the lake me and my family take over 100 legal walleye a year out of there and have been doing so for ever. Never keep more then we need and have eat good for many yrs.

Should be just downright illegal to have so many walleye on 1 table.Bitch slap comes to mind lol.Fishing has been horrible up here.Gills never really hit the beds and not 1 walleye yet.Congrats on a fine mess of fish my friend.

628pm

Site Supporter
Great looking vehicle, you will really like it. I've had my X900 for several months and really like it. Looking for the best deal on a Boss V plow for it now.

Tailrotor

I brought her home today. Just about got everything put on it tonight at home.
Really like the v plow can't wait to use it. ( yes I can ) :wink: here are some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 231

King

One of the nicest looking ones I have seen. And a great plow setup you didn't skimp on anything first class all the way. Keep us posted with your reviews on this machine im still on the fence about upgrading to the new model. Thanks

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very nice. I bet now you are wishing for some snow to play in. :poke: :yum:

Tailrotor

We'll it's altogether but the sun visors , rear utility screen , and front mud flaps still waiting to come in from dealer. I also installed a pioneer stereo and two 4 in kicker speakers today.

Here's a pic of her all cleaned up and the plow removed and brush guard back on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 197

Tailrotor

Oh also had it out and did a little showing off at my buddies house up the road he has an old model one that he loves.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 201