Have a Blessed Passover and Easter

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Everyone take the time to have a safe and blessed Passover and Easter. Take time to remember the reason for this celebration and have an awesome feeling take hold. It's all for you . Choose as you wish , its your call.
I made the choice after a number of surreal experiences one of which when I was drowning as a child. I remember sitting on the bottom of the pool and everything getting bright ,very bright.. then I was taken from the water and revived through the hands of my cousin. Then later in age, there were wrecks, heavy machinery encounters and other things that almost ended my life. I also experienced some experiences after the death of a loved one. I will never doubt that He is real. Grab this deal.. it's free.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
thanks collie. yes He is real and He is close at all times. with skill he knitted me in the womb,and created me for days such as these. when Jesus is with me no weapon formed against me can prosper. have a blessed Easter and i hope that your Passover was joyful and enlightening.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
THANK YOU Judy. A very moving post. I have no doubt he is real and there for us all, especially in time of need.
This Easter is different than any other I've ever known. No family gathering. No church in the traditional sense. No Easter egg hunt for the young ones. No dress up pictures. All of these used to help with the joy of the season for me. None the less we will make the best of what we have, as we all have always done.
May you all have a blessed Easter.

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Doc and Judy and ALL...…….I TRULY MUST THANK YOU MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.....

Judy, you remind me of the LOVE HE has for me and in keeping me safe through war, Motorcycle incidents, and on and on. HIS Angels time after time are with me, watching over me, and protecting me and those I love.

Arthritis, your name alone brings the knowledge that the disease that heavily handicaps me, is with HIS help, diminished time and again to allow me to complete work that is beneficial to HIM and those that HE has blessed me know, teach, lead, and yes, love.

Doc, all of those memories and details brought to mind that you paint such wonderful pictures that bring those times to life. Yes, standing with the family car on Easter morning with my brother and sister in our very best clothes. Who knows how Mother and Daddy afforded them; but there we were, ready to WORSHIP and LEARN more of HIM.

OH on and on of those times that we in one way or another have all had...…..Thank you God for giving me this space, time, and way to share with others YOUR love for US. I will never, while here, understand the why; BUT I KNOW, THROUGH JESUS, THAT YOU ARE THERE FOR US...…...amen

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well said Dennis!!! :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

Wife and I are doing dinner as if the family were with us. Ham, scallop potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls and a yellow cake with chocolate icing are all part of our little feast. Plus both wife and I dressed up rather than be in our everyday clothes on this special day. It simply feels better doing it this way. I hope your day is going good also.

avantiguy

Super Site Supporter
SUPER Site Supporter
My daughter set up a ZOOM conference over the internet and the entire family from here to Missouri had our Easter over the internet with each location there in video and audio. You've got to love technology under these circumstances.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
My daughter set up a ZOOM conference over the internet and the entire family from here to Missouri had our Easter over the internet with each location there in video and audio. You've got to love technology under these circumstances.
That is an awesome way to get together when you can't really be together. :clap: :clap: