Here's a "Talk About Anything" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark.Sibole

Hey all.I know a lot of you had to re[lace headlights on a rtv 900. Anyone find bulbs that fit it but dont cost 20 bucks???My lights been out for years cause im tight and wont spend 20 bucks per bulb..yhanks in advanced..And yes My machine lives.All damage was repaired and paid for by insurance company under catastrophic failure...Im so glad I carry Kubota insurance,They were great ...I strongly recomend Kubota insurance if you dont have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
took an old non working solar fence charger today. the solar part that maintains the battery works fine but the shocking part quit. so i added a couple of feet of wire and it now maintains the trailer battery. seems to be working just fine. we shall see???

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
took an old non working solar fence charger today. the solar part that maintains the battery works fine but the shocking part quit. so i added a couple of feet of wire and it now maintains the trailer battery. seems to be working just fine. we shall see???
Interesting. I've been looking for a way to power an alarm at my river lot. This might be the solution. Thanks for posting. :clap:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Cleared out 5 or so old locust trees that were overtaken by vines. Then move on to a huge multi-flora / vine area that was 15 ft around. Tore into it no problem. Problem came when I uncovered a hornets nest. Boot scooted out of there real quick like and avoided getting stung. Had to do some shopping today so picked up some wasp / hornet spray while I was out. I'll be ready just in case I find those fellers again.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
Thanks collie. the fence charger is just one of those little compact 12 volt models with the internal battery. i checked the charging circuit and it was maintaining the little battery just fine by shutting the voltage off when the battery reached a charged state. so i just unhooked the leads from the internal battery and made a pigtail that would reach the trailer battery. now when i am not using the trailer i can just hook up the pigtail and set the old charger on the trailer floor in the sun. i don't think it cares how big the battery is so it is just trickling until the batt voltage reaches about 13 volts and shuts off.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
That sounds great Aurthuritis. :) Repurposing things makes for a good feeling I have a hard ,very hard time throwing away anything and think I may becoming a packrat- no scratch that, I am a packrat. :)

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Yea ! me three. I'd have to change a few names and also add that I have gators a mile and a half from my house.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Maybe “Attack Gator On Premises”
reminded me of this oldie but goodie. LOL

An elderly man in Florida, had owned a large farm for several years.

He had a large pond in the back.

It was properly shaped for swimming, so he fixed it up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange, and lime trees.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over.

He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond.

He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him, 'we're not coming out until you leave!'

The old man frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked..'

Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the alligator.'

Some old men can still think fast.

Frankenkubota

Muggy, rainy and foggy. Boy has this placed changed!!!

Couldn’t help notice the comment about the deficit.

My younger brother is a muckymuck in the financial world. I could note his accomplishments and most of you would recognize some of the positions he’s held but,
I won’t. Trust me, he knows what’s what, in that world. They all do.

The deficit will never be paid and no one has any intention to pay it. There is not a country on the planet that is not in debt. There is no one on the other side of the deal. Everybody owes everybody. They say the Chinese are going to call in the note. Our friends from the east are deeply in debt.

I’m almost 70 and this country has been in debt for my entire life. Actually we have been in debt long before we were a country. Seems to me that, a number of years ago I read we had just made the last payment on either a revolutionary war debt or civil war debt, really, what’s the difference.

It’s a ponzi scheme, a shell game. The sad thing is that we are all more than willing to participate in it. The American standard of living is built on borrowed money. As long as the fed keeps the interest rate down. Understand, we do not pay down the principle, we just pay interest and then roll it all into the next loan. There’s lots of “ transactional fees” involved....lawyers, accountants, wheeler dealers and the govt itself is fat and happy.

As long as the world has faith in the American economy, we can borrow.

Probably not in my life time but, here’s what coming. All nations are going to get together and just wipe the slate clean, like a bunch of teenage boys all cheating at a poker game, after a while it’s difficult to believe your own lies.

Search “monetize the debt”, that’s what’s coming, then...who knows, surely not the politicians!

Therein lies the power of bitcoin or other currencies not controlled by by nations or politicians.

Had 5 days with no rain, 2 weeks ago. Pours every other day like clock work.

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Probably not in my life time but, here’s what coming. All nations are going to get together and just wipe the slate clean, like a bunch of teenage boys all cheating at a poker game, after a while it’s difficult to believe your own lies.

Search “monetize the debt”, that’s what’s coming, then...who knows, surely not the politicians!

Therein lies the power of bitcoin or other currencies not controlled by by nations or politicians.

Had 5 days with no rain, 2 weeks ago. Pours every other day like clock work.

It's called "the new world order". It very well could be in this generation- The plan has been well laid out for many many years and has been sped up in the few... It's all in the Bible and the writing is on the wall so to speak.
This plan for the gradual take over is elaborate.. what better way to get us to do away with cash/coins that scaring people with this virus transmission.... and then the tracking of individuals very soon to come. This plan started long ,long ago though.
Much more out there to be found out and although I do know a lot about it since I had my "religious experience" there's information out there that would bring us all to our knees yet to be uncovered . We in this forum are around the same age/ generation and should be ready for whatever comes
More , much more is out there to be said. But ya'll would think I was crazy...
but I'm not......in regards to this.... by the way my 1 st read was "the Creature from Jekyll Island" it deals with the federal reserve... and it is a very sobering look at the process of the plan..
The most important book is the Bible and while some of the books within there are ..well... uninteresting, such as the begats... it's all there for a reason to show the accurate bloodline of Jesus. If you can only read part of the bible then read Genesis and then the new testament,dealing with when Jesus came to save us if we do our part . and as far as the timing remember this ...the evil one knows his time is short and wants to destroy as many as possible.
remember this regarding the end as we know it.. and His coming...
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Matthew-24-34/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.