Winching

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I don't know who makes the Kubota winches.

I have a Ramsey and have a wireless remote for it. I put in their larger antenna and I can run the winch from upwards of 200' away. Pretty sure Warn has it as well.

I have seen universal wireless remotes for pretty much any kind of winch.
Here's one of several on Amazon. It's only $15. Most of the reviews say it's a decent product.
https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Rem...84X2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1523290173&sr=8-4

ovrszd

Does Kubota offer a winch as an option?? I'm talking about Kubota, not dealer added.

I'm pretty confident Kubota doesn't make a winch. But I don't know what brand they offer. Most major brand winches offer remote. Ramsey was the first to do it that I saw in the offroad world.

wheeler

Our 2011 has a Warn winch. we have a wireless remote for that. It is a nice simple "plug&play". Plugs in to remote socket on dash. 4 wire plug.
But the one on our 2018 is I think not a Warn but something else. Only a two wire plug. I can't find one that fits. ARRGHH !!!

ovrszd

Our 2011 has a Warn winch. we have a wireless remote for that. It is a nice simple "plug&play". Plugs in to remote socket on dash. 4 wire plug.
But the one on our 2018 is I think not a Warn but something else. Only a two wire plug. I can't find one that fits. ARRGHH !!!

Were these winches dealer installed?? Curious if Kubota ships RTVs with a winch installed?

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
i have one of those universal wireless remotes,a cheap Chinese one. although i don't control a winch with mine it has been flawless and works better than i anticipated. you should be able to adapt it to about any application via a solenoid and a relay.