Proud as a peacock (or, coming soon, Boys first tractor)

B

bczoom

My son that is (and of course, his Daddy).

Yesterday was his first time driving anything solo.

Second pic is my daughter, running "wing man" for him.

The tractor is going to be a Christmas present for him from his grandma so I started working on it (ripping off the mower...). I need to put some blocks on the pedals so he can reach.

Attachments

• CIMG4066s.jpg
    CIMG4066s.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 179
  • CIMG4073s.jpg
    CIMG4073s.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 214

Mark777

Great pictures, and you should be proud!

I have encountered many kids that are absolutely terrified of my tractors just because of the noise. And yeah...they have good, caring parents but I suppose they're somehow predisposed to fear things that are loud and mechanical....just because they are more inclined to stay indoors, play with their "Play Stations" and not really mingle with the rest of the world.....(Just guessing, don't know for sure).

Always warms my heart to see a Dad (and Mom) to ease them into the tractor and equipment world.

B

bczoom

Thanks Mark.

My kids are definitely the country type.
My daughter had her own tractor when she was about 5.
They both love riding/driving anything, shooting... The only problem I'm having is that my daughter is only 10 yet she's now driving all my stuff. She's got her own ATV but driving mine.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
GREAT pics Brian. :thumb: Enough to make a father proud. :beer:

Much better than the little ole plastic battery operated cars they make for kids nowdays. He'll be a tractor guy for life and ALWAYS remember his first tractor that dad fixed him up with. :tiphat: :applause: :thumb: