Lightbar install again

williemakit

Anyone wishing to view a light bar install from start to finish on an 1100 ck out Paul Short's light bar video on youtube. One of the better ones I've seen. I'm sure anyone who owns a kubota product has heard of Paul and knows his work.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is this the video Willie?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YItC-PvEzt8[/ame]

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Sad to say but Paul Short is new to me.

Not sad at all.........WE HAVE PLENTY OF HELP, THREADS, ADVICE, and folks who don't toot their own horn in video after video; but instead see folks in need of how to advice and are glad to give it.......Thanks for making all of this possible Doc and to all of those folks with their site donations.......God blesssss.....Dennis

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thank you for the kind words Dennis. And, of course, you are right. Thanks to all those who share their knowledge with those of us in need of help I have not had to go looking on you tube for info.
You all are what makes this place work. Sharing your time and knowledge with those of us in need. Thanks to you all for being here and helping so many of us with our RTV's and Tractors. You all are awesome. :thankyou2:

ovrszd

I've followed Paul for several years. A true Craftsman. I believe once an idea gets in his head it becomes reality.

ItBmine

Yes, Paul is a first class guy and he does first class work.

I wish I had half his talent.