From the foothills of N.C.

elkhound

Site Supporter
My name is Michael. A while back I decided I was in need of a tractor. As I started my search I started doing some homework, as this would be my first diesel tractor. I spent numerous hours on the net when I came across this forum, and I've been lurking for some time now.

I've been impressed with the quality of folks here. Knowledgeable and very friendly.

And I found my tractor. It is a 2001 Kubota L3000DT with just over 140 hrs. Brought it home just this past Tuesday.

As time goes by I will no doubt have questions, being this is my first diesel tractor, and tractor any larger than a garden tractor. And from what I've seen plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks to answer my questions. And if there is anything that I can help someone with I'll do my best.

May you all have a great day, and God bless.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forum! :tiphat:

Glad you found us!

How about some pics of your tractor?

We thrive on pictures.

Jim

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Michael. Welcome to Net Tractor Talk. :tiphat:

Sounds like you found a cream puff of a tractor with only 140 hours on it. What implements did you get with the tractor? Are you in the market for any implements?

We are glad to have you here. Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

elkhound

Site Supporter
Thanks for the warm welcome. Jim just as soon as I can take some pics I'll see if I can learn how to post them.

As far as implements unfortunately the fella I bought the tractor from wouldn't talk about selling any of the implements. So now as I can afford it I get to look around for a turn plow, disk harrow, and a scrape blade for starters. But it may turn out for the best anyways. If its just half as fun as looking at tractors.