How'd you find Net Tractor Talk?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We are getting a lot of new signups. I've done a number of things to get the name out there, but now I'm wondering what is working best. How did you find Net Tractor Talk?

Erik

I was on another tractor forum when another poster mentioned this one, so i googled it. (I know, i'm not a new member - but you asked!)

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
No problem Eric, the question is for everyone. Then we can see if what worked before is still working ...or if it's word of mouth more now than before or vise versa ....

Do you remember what you googled on to find us?

Erik

I don't exactly remember - but if you google "Tractor Forum" NTT comes up 5th on my list, right after TBN.

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
I followed a link in Mith's signature on TBN. I had noticed where a number of people had dissappeared on the other site, and had seen several references, so joined up - but only about 8 months late!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I followed a link in Mith's signature on TBN. I had noticed where a number of people had dissappeared on the other site, and had seen several references, so joined up - but only about 8 months late!
Better late than never for sure!!!!!!!! :thumb: :beer: :D

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
There's this guy I know, looks a little like Homer Simpson. He sent me. :wave:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Come on new members ....how about sharing how you found us?

Congrats to all we are now over 1500 members. :applause: :applause: :D

Mark777

Found ya'll from a link on MTF.

Hey Cleatus...didn't realize you made it over here :wave:.

I was following along a something "Mith" was building and lost track....So, I entered Mith (space) tractor into Google and, ZAP!! NTT's WWW. came right up (like a wanted poster :cool:).

We are getting a lot of new signups. I've done a number of things to get the name out there, but now I'm wondering what is working best. How did you find Net Tractor Talk?

Did a Yahoo search: tractor forums

This was one of the ones that came up. I had searched for tractor forums a few years ago and there wasn't much of a choice then. Good to see there are some around now.

x595

Come on new members ....how about sharing how you found us?

Been a member now for a couple days (don't get any newer than that) and I also found your site on a Google search for Tractor Forums , so I'm looking forward to hanging around and getting to know you guys ... :wave:

Later,x595