Another New Guy...

Goat

Just found this site this afternoon, so decided to register and see what is going on. We have a 40 acre Goat Ranch that we're trying to put together. Both my wife and I grew up on the farm, and love the fact we have had one of our own for the past 10 years.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Goat. Glad you found us. how interesting. A goat farm. I hope you'll share pics and happenings along teh way as you make your dream a reality. And we'll be here to help in whatever way we can.
Welcome to Net Tractor Talk.
Enjoy and post often. :thumb: :D

EastTexFrank

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Goat. We always need new people. Besides, I might need your help and advice come next year. If and when I get my fencing fixed, I intend to get a few goats. I'm tired of fighting the "thicket". I gain on it during the winter and lose ground during the summer so I thought that a little help from some goats might just tip the scales in my favor.

Again, welcome and post often. Remember that some of us aren't too literate so pictures are always a help.

Goat

It's amazing what goats will chow down on! Cows eat the good stuff, goats eat everything else....