Oil Filter for a DK45

BigAl

Does anyone have a cross reference number for the DK45 oil filter?? Maybe a NAPA number or something ?

BigAl

Thanks Vince !
How you been ? Its been a long time since I saw you post . Of course that was over at the other place .

Have a great Christmas .

Thanks for the Oil filter numbers . The tractor is up at the ranch and I want to take another filter up when I go back .
Hows your Kioti holding up ? How many hours you have on it? My Dk45 impresses me more each time I used it .
The neighbors old JD broke down during haying season and I took mine over for him to use . He made one pass and stopped , got down and walked over and asks what it would cost to buy it .He could not believe what a difference the 4x4 made on the side hills in the pastures . With the R-4's it went through a boggy area that his tractor was getting stuck in .
Since then I have purchased his complete haying operation minus the tractor . I guess I bought me a summer job !

urednecku

BigAl, yer right...the front wheels pulling make all the difference. I was working my 'Bota where I would have been scared to drive the 2wd Massey, even with the wider rear tires on the Massey.

And congrat's on buying a summer job....good luck with it!

DK35vince

Thanks Vince !
Hows your Kioti holding up ? How many hours you have on it? My Dk45 impresses me more each time I used it .

My Kioti is holding up very well. Nice tractor.
I have around 1360 hours on it now. No problems.
Have a nice Christmas

Attachments

• HPIM0717.JPG
    HPIM0717.JPG
    228.7 KB · Views: 54