Anyone heard of Lenar brand tractors

woolford

I spotted a 2005 25hp lenar tractor in the local classifieds for 5500.
Its a step up power wise from my 7100 kabota but I have never heard of Lenar just wondering if somebody had and any advice. Just seems awfully cheap for 4wd tractor with loader that new.

Lenar came to us back some years ago and wanted us to became the Northeast Distributor. At that time the Company did not even have any insurance in the US.
In my opinion , I would stick to the Known Brands!!

ghautz

I hadn't heard of them, so I googled "Lenar Tractor." Try it and read some of the links. What little I read was educational.

Mith

I did a little reading too. I think I would leave that tractor well alone, seems you get less than what you pay for, and you aint paying for much!

Your 7100 is a great little tractor, it'll be hard act to follow for any new tractor.

I hadn't heard of them, so I googled "Lenar Tractor." Try it and read some of the links. What little I read was educational.

Hokey Smoke...ANYONE WHO BUYS ONE after doing a little reading of the various threads is a candidate to become a future DARWIN AWARD WINNER...;)

woolford

Thanks for all the info getting back to me,kind of thought it wasn't something to get invovled with. I figured this was the place to ask before making any kind of purchase. you will be hearing from me from time to time as I have just started looking into buying a little bigger tractor. once again THANK YOU to everyone who responded.

kenmac

I spotted a 2005 25hp lenar tractor in the local classifieds for 5500.
Its a step up power wise from my 7100 kabota but I have never heard of Lenar just wondering if somebody had and any advice. Just seems awfully cheap for 4wd tractor with loader that new.

I've heard of them . I believe they are Chinese made tractors