no see the pictures??

P

PEANUT

how come in all the forums none of the pictures show up??all i get is a white box wit a red x in it.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Are you logged in? That's the most common cause for pictures not available.

If that doesn't fix it, say which post has pictures you can't see.

P

PEANUT

yea i should be i'm posting threads but i can't see the pictures in any of them.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just checked your account and all looks good.
Can you see this pic? If not, do you see an x ....what browser are you using?

Attachments

• ATT00304.jpg
    ATT00304.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 345

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Same here Doc I cant see any pics thats been posted latelly . I was just waiting to see if anyone else was having the same problem .:respect: Bob

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I am lost for now on this. If the pics all the sudden appear please be sure to post here letting me know I can stop banging my head on the wall. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
If you see a red x right click on it and say open in another window. If it says you do not have permissions to see the pic, log in again and click the 'remember me' little box by the login area. That might fix it. I'm hoping.

P

PEANUT

ok i done signed /signed in and i still don't see no pics. i tried the right click thing but it still don't open up. maybe someone tried to upload a picture of my sister and it took up all the bandwidth for the next few years??

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Don't give up on us Peanut. Strange problem we have here. Most can see the pics ..but some cannot. We'll keep at it until we get it.

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Stranger still!

In this thread, XP, Firefox, and logged in, I see everything.

Using IE7, not logged in, I don't see the medevac picture in post #4. Just:

[in a box] Attached Images
jpg.gif
ATT00304.jpg (28.3 KB, 30 views)

Then when I click on that, I see the usual 'must log in' mesage:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
  2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

... so I logged in. Bang! There's the picture!

P

PEANUT

das ok doc i'll fgiure it out sooner or later . i knew dat deploma i got in duh fort grade was gonna hep me out in duh fewcha. i got me one of dem droid smart phones but i'm an idiot operating it.:pat:

fred1951

nice bird Doc

I just checked your account and all looks good.
Can you see this pic? If not, do you see an x ....what browser are you using?

I like the forum but even more now. I flew 58's in the service and I still get a feeling when I hear one. Do you work out of this one?:whistle: