4 25x10x12 grim reapers for $275.00

This price is after 2 rebates. $408 original price. I ordered them yesterday afternoon and ups just delivered them. I was guaranteed the rebates will work but time will tell. If you need pics I will post some. This sale is only good until Feb. 19th at tire dis---nt direct. They do not have any other size of the reaper. I wanted to go bigger but. I have not looked at the build date yet but they sure look good. Thought everybody should know and hope I'm not doing anything wrong with this post. We all like to save money.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Awesome deal. Is that the stock RTV tire size? Would love to see pics of them. How about a link where you found his sale w/ rebates.

I think the R stands for radial. Also just noticed by signing up for the credit card not only $60.00 rebate but it states on the invoice.
Promotion Type: DEFERRED/NO INT IF PD IN FULL
Promotional Period: 06 MONTHS

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I think the R stands for radial. Also just noticed by signing up for the credit card not only $60.00 rebate but it states on the invoice.
Promotion Type: DEFERRED/NO INT IF PD IN FULL
Promotional Period: 06 MONTHS

yes ,i should have noticed that:tiphat: Thanks

I see 07 17 stamped into the rubber. I guess that's the build date.
AE122510GR this is the model number
description
Tire, Grim Reaper, 25x10-12, Radial, Blackwall, Directional, 8-Ply, ATV, UTV

2015EcoD

Am I reading the load index, 50, to be only rated at 419lbs per tire?

I know I'm currently overloading the factory tires as is with a 125 gallon water tank on the back, but I don't think these tires would carry the weight of my machine empty.

Just a thought, I'd like to get a set of backup tires on hand for the inevitable but maybe I'm reading this wrong.

2015EcoD

Thank you, my dry weight is 2370lb, regularly have probably 3500lbs on it with cargo and myself so I think I'll keep an eye out for a deal on a different tire.

Good deal if it suite your needs!

ovrszd

Many, many owners run tires that aren't rated heavy enough. It's an issue that's overlooked. Very hard to find tires rated heavy enough for the RTV. If the owner doesn't carry heavy loads often they'll get by. If you load your RTV to capacity frequently the tire life will be greatly shortened. Would be kinda like putting "P" rated tires on your 3/4T truck.

Great price!!! Hope they serve you well!!!

I have been real happy with these tires. Great for plowing snow with. Have the 26X12R12 which have a 700 pound rating- see attached.

Attachments

• grimreaper.jpg
    grimreaper.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 128

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
They will ride smoother! Always ran Es on my work truck, tire shop ordered D’s on accident and told me not to worry, they will ride smoother. They were right! Next tire change I went back to E but honestly that’s a awesome deal on those tires, you could buy a second set throw them on eBay and basically get your tires for free.

Lee1935

I'm no expert on these but this is what I found. Hope it answers your ?
25x10R12 8ply at 7psi=420lbs at 12psi=580lbs

I suspect their is a big safety margin in all or most UTV tires. I'm on my 2nd side by side, have carried 10 ponds more than recommended with the only noticeable side effect of more stability when loaded :starbucks:

ovrszd

I have been real happy with these tires. Great for plowing snow with. Have the 26X12R12 which have a 700 pound rating- see attached.

Good stuff. Thanks for posting the chart. Huge difference in capacity as the size goes up. Must include more plys?? The height/width shouldn't affect the weight rating at all.

hondajoe

Tires

Most tires are not rated for a kubota.This is a difficult question ply rating or plyes .Most could use a atv tire on a rtv. If you use your Kubota for a pickup you must have a heavy tire.These are not a atv you must run more pressure.You must run 10 - 20 pounds you can run lower but you will break your belts I load mine heavy 10% of the time.JOE

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
Now I am curious about the load rating of the stock atv style tires that came with my rtv. I will have to take a look tomorrow and report back!