Trip

We are leaving here the 24 of Apr. on a trip. We will pass through Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky,Illinois,Indiana,Ohio,W/Virginia,Virginia,North Carolina,maybeSouth Carolina,Alabama,Mississippi,and a couple we all ready been in. Be gone 30 to 45 days. Gonna have fun.:yankchain:

GreenWannabe

Gold Site Supporter
Have a blast!! Sounds like a good trip. I'm planning a trip, too, leaving in early June to Nebraska, the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, and parts of British Columbia and Alberta. Planning for three months, see parts of the country I've never seen before.

Fred

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That should be a fun trip. What sites in particular are you going to see in Ohio. I'm on the Ohio River ...but no tourist attractions close by. If you plan to be in the Marietta area give me a shout We could have coffee or ????.

Yours sounds like fun to Fred. 3 months away from home .... you'll sure be glad to get home, at least I know I would.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That goes through my neck of the woods. Let me know when you'll be passing through and we'll see about a hook up. :D

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds like fun. How about some pics of the tractor museum? :thumb: :D

Well went to the ac museum today. He has around 85 tractors, not counting machinery and other sundry things. I will try to download some pictures later.

:respect:I was very impressed. Could of spent a lot more than 3 hours. Maybe a day would of been enough, but I doubt it. He is very knowledgeable. I beleive thr AC show there is 3rd weekend in July. They harvest oats one day and plow the next. My thought before I got there was that if the state put a sign on the highway it must be pretty good. I have got several pictures I will post when I get them moved and sized. His web site is allischalmermuseum. com.:tiphat:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
kewl. I look forward to the pics. :thumb:
What's next on your tour?