Detachable loader ?

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Ya,ll . I need some opinions please . I have an Iseki landleader tractor with a 155 Koyker detachable loader on it . I have never & Probablly wont ever have the need to take the loader off .

I,ve used & abused this thing & where it Rests in the mounts torwards the rear are worn bent & sloppy as all get out . I,ve been thinking about just welding the Mounting pads solid at the rear where the pull pin is as well as the slip on points torwards the front . Its got so much play in it I can move it side to side just by hand , & welds are constantlly breaking where its mounted to the frame itself from carrying full bucket loads of Material ( Dirt, Gravel & broken concrete , across the field & back & forth .

My Question is wether it could cause any other problems or would I regret it later on . I,ve sold all my other Tractors & I,m just down to this one & use it dailly . Thanks for any input or tips You might have . I can post some pics if needed . Right now this is the only pic I can find that shows the rear of the FEL mount , This was when I darned near rolled it :pat: . Thanks :tiphat: . Bob

Attachments

• P7090010.JPG
    P7090010.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 63

jwstewar

Staff member
Would you ever have to remove the FEL to work on the tractor? I know there are a few things that I do on my NH that is easier if I remove the FEL.

I can't answer the question of whether or not it would hurt anything. That is someone beyond my mechanical abilities.

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
Would you ever have to remove the FEL to work on the tractor? I know there are a few things that I do on my NH that is easier if I remove the FEL.

I can't answer the question of whether or not it would hurt anything. That is someone beyond my mechanical abilities.

Not that I can think of Jim , I allways just raise it up & brace it & have plenty of access to anything I need , But I,ve had no major problems yet . Anything serious I,d just part it out , & get another one , as parts are sometimes hard to find & very pricey i,ve heard . Its been a great ole tractor , but it dont owe me a dime .

I,m not concerned about resale either as I probablly wont ever sell it , If something blew up . I,d cut the loader off & sell it for parts as I said . It could happen tommorow or it could last another 3000 hours . I was just curious if anyone else ever did it before.

Even in the pic I posted it shows right above the pin where the steel brackets bent from flopping around. I,m redigging My pond & I dont think its quite safe to use it as it is. Thanks, Bob

Jeep

if you would ever have to split it to put seals or clutch in it would be hard , be better if you could build up the mounting brackets Jeep

Cowboy

Gold Site Supporter
What about rebuilding and beefing the mounts?

if you would ever have to split it to put seals or clutch in it would be hard , be better if you could build up the mounting brackets Jeep

Thanks Guys , Thats what I wasn,t sure about , if it would be a problem if I did have to split the tractor . So I,m thinking I,ll take Ya,lls advice & beef up the brackets & replace the pull pins with a good ole high grade bolts & nuts , that alone might tighten it up much better . Thanks for the replys . :tiphat: . Bob