PICKUP INSPECTION NEW RTV-X1100C

CKing

Going pickup new unit Monday after noon. Since delivery and pickup is not covered under warranty, I don't want to get it home and find something simple didn't get checked. So I was thinking of doing the neutral inspection. After being warmed up raise the rear wheels use the hand throttle and see if wheels turn in neutral. That should tell me is the HST linked is adjusted and the neutral press has been set correctly. Any suggestions appreciated! AC & HEAT

TX

Alaskanassasin

Site Supporter
The hood on mine was crooked, did not catch it till i was home so it is still crooked, simple adjustment but I have not got around to it. On a separate subject I saw the Bobcat UTV at our elevator has a windshield wiper that actually cleans the whole windshield! When I take some one new for a ride I try to impress them with the wiper and wash but it does not wipe the passenger side!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
before you bring it home check both doors to make sure they fit against the cab and seal. check same. same for front and back glass. make sure both doors are closeing and latching to your satisfaction, do do with a window down. check the climate control system for sticky knobs and function. on a good level surface with machine in neutral and engine running make sure you can push roll it easily. check park brake and drive it around some applying the foot brake and then repeat the roll test. push every button and twist every knob for function test including wiper washer,radio, lights etc. make a note of any adjustments and leave with dealer until all is well.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Even if you didn't order the Kubota radio, you should get the radio bracket that fits inside the dash behind and out of sight behind the removable cover plate. Also, get the keys for the doors.
If you are going to trailer it home on an open trailer, you might want to load it on, rear end first. Keeps that very expensive glass windshield out of the direct path of any highway debris.

Keifer

CKing

I went in to inspect unit today, complained that CV Protectors were a rip off so they left them on and took the price off. Complained about 50 hour 200 service cost so they gave 20% off oil and filters plus two outer air filters and one inner. Jacked it up rear wheels and pulled the throttle and no spin on rear wheels. Complained about radio bracket missing and they will order if the factory says it came with it. Got slow moving vehicle plague installed an thrown in. Got rear window guard for $150 and ATV TIRES BED LINER and 15% off list price of unit. Shop manual thrown in. I think I did ok.