Can I join?

B

bczoom

I know I'm not very well liked at other places (forumsforums, compacttractorreview, ridesidebyside...) so they made me a mod there so I'd behave.

Can I join here? I'll try to be good... If not, make me a mod to make me play by the rules.

thcri RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
I know I'm not very well liked at other places (forumsforums, compacttractorreview, ridesidebyside...) so they made me a mod there so I'd behave.

Can I join here? I'll try to be good... If not, make me a mod to make me play by the rules.

What do you mean, can you join??? It looks like you did:poke:

Junkman

Administrator
I'd vote against you just because I know you and think that you are a great guy....... as for behaving, I doubt that you even know how. Possibly if you get a letter of recommendation from that 3 letter tractor site saying the you are acceptable, but I doubt that will happen. I will say it before anyone else does....... You are socially unsuitable under any and all circumstances....... :poke:

B

bczoom

I will say it before anyone else does....... You are socially unsuitable under any and all circumstances....... :poke:
Thanks Junk. I'm feeling comfortable here already (if y'all will have me). Thank God for the internet. People can deal with me without having to actually meet me (which may change your thoughts if you did...).

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Brian! I'm glad you signed up. ....and it appears every so slowly the old Junkster is back in action.
Junk will be able to show off his tractor wit like he did so well on that other site. I wonder if they'll run a banner ad for me over there?