New in North Dakota

Uncle Levi

Just found the forum. I live in very north central North Dakota on 10 acres outside what's left of a small town. I have a JD 2020 with loader and the implements listed in my profile. hope to get some good information and make some friends here. Mike

OhioTC18

Gold Site Supporter
Welcome Mike. Glad to see you found us here. Bunch of good guys/gals here

jwstewar

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Mike. Glad you found us. Sit back, have a cup of :starbucks: and read and post to away.

MikeMcDonnell

Hi Mike, and Welcome!
I live in west central Minnesota, but grew up in Fargo. ND is a great state, but Shhhh! Don't tell everyone, ok?
Mike McDonnell.

Uncle Levi

North Dakota is okay--except..........

Yeah, Mike, it's OK here. But about Feb every year (especially THIS year) I begin to question my sanity for staying here! But then about now( first of May or so) I decide it's not so bad. See you on the forum. I'm here every day. Mike

Brutus

Hello, from a fellow NoDakker. I live in Jamestown. I understand the mental evaluation we give ourselves halfway through winter. :whip:

Uncle Levi

Nodak winter

I sure hope we get some summer this year, but at this point I'm beginning to wonder. How about that wind today ? There's REALLY some GREAT information here !! I like hangin' out here a lot . Glad to have some more N.D. folks !! Mike :wave:

Uncle Levi

Summer

I think I heard on the news summer in north Dakota this year is going to be the first two days in July. Hope I don't have to work those days ! mike

ne-sd

I live 100 mi south of jamestown, nd. Since we get our weather from ND, we have come up with 3 seasons! LAST winter, THIS winter, and NEXT winter. Can't beat our weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry