Tractor Supply Spring Clearance!

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Just received a Spring Clearance Sale notice from TSC. All winter supplies, clothing, etc are on sale.

They may have jumped the gun stating it is Spring. It's snowing here :pat:

Dougster

Old Member
Just received a Spring Clearance Sale notice from TSC. All winter supplies, clothing, etc are on sale.

They may have jumped the gun stating it is Spring. It's snowing here :pat:
Hey Jim - I got the same e-mail from TSC that you probably got, but I'm not seeing anything actually on sale yet... at least not on-line. :wtf:

In particular, my nifty and highly desired Ironman 210 welder certainly isn't any lower than it's been since Christmas. :eek: Oh well... maybe I better just learn to use that Lincoln tombstone. :rolleyes:

Dougster :starbucks:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Hey Jim - I got the same e-mail from TSC that you probably got, but I'm not seeing anything actually on sale yet... at least not on-line. :wtf:

I didn't look at their web site, just thought the wording was funny when I was looking at snow outside :letitsnow:

They do have some stuff in the store on sale. Last weekend my wife picked up a jacket that was marked down 40% and another 20% off. There were a few forlorn Christmas decorations there too.

Dougster

Old Member
I didn't look at their web site, just thought the wording was funny when I was looking at snow outside :letitsnow:

They do have some stuff in the store on sale. Last weekend my wife picked up a jacket that was marked down 40% and another 20% off. There were a few forlorn Christmas decorations there too.
Well, maybe it's time for the old Dougster to head north on a bargain hunting trip to the glorious land of "Live Free or Die"! I'll pass on the leftover Christmas decorations this time around... but I'm running out of time to snare a good deal on a nifty MIG welder. :)

Dougster :starbucks:

Erik

their Schmidt brand flannel lined canvas shirts are pretty nice, but when i was there sunday they weren't on sale enough yet.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:yum: Spring Clearance in the Wintertime. I wonder who they pay mega bucks to for these ad campaigns. Then not to coordinate so that the web site and the stores actually have clearance sale prices. What a waste. :pat:

:yum: Spring Clearance in the Wintertime. I wonder who they pay mega bucks to for these ad campaigns. Then not to coordinate so that the web site and the stores actually have clearance sale prices. What a waste. :pat:

Doc...you obviously haven't been to a mall recently...they have all of the spring clothing in the stores and the winter stuff is no where to be found...if it isn't on the sale rack...:D

Doc...you obviously haven't been to a mall recently...they have all of the spring clothing in the stores and the winter stuff is no where to be found...if it isn't on the sale rack...:D

The nuts out here are usually 2 seasons ahead of things. No problem finding a swimsuit this time of year. Funny as it snowed last week. I bet that they make lots of sales.:rolleyes:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
To update the Spring Sale situation, got an email from Cabela's this morning highlighting their spring line of clothing. Still have snow on the ground and more coming tonight and tomorrow :eek:

One of those short sleeved shirts would be great for tomorrow (only if I stayed inside):yum:

To update the Spring Sale situation, got an email from Cabela's this morning highlighting their spring line of clothing. Still have snow on the ground and more coming tonight and tomorrow :eek:

One of those short sleeved shirts would be great for tomorrow (only if I stayed inside):yum:

Want a good laugh. Go into Home Cheapo and try to buy a snowblower or parts for your snowblower or a snow shovel. Unless you are ready to mow your lawn you are comming out empty handed.:yum: :yum: They started putting away the snow stuff and switching to the summer stuff better than three weeks ago!:letitsnow: :letitsnow:

Erik

last week Target had ice scrapers on clearance.
today and tomorrow we're having back to back "winter mix" storms.
i ordered more ice melt for the office today, because i ran out this morning waiting for the folks we pay for ice & snow removal to show up.