05 Corvette for trade

timw88

looking to trade my 2005 c6 corvette for a compact tractor with bucket and backhoe. 2005 C6 corvette with plenty of upgrades in perfect condition. Garage kept. If you would like to know more please e-mail me timw88hd@yahoo.com

Attachments

• VET 9.jpg
    VET 9.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 2,568
  • VET 7.jpg
    VET 7.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 2,533
  • V ET 5.jpg
    V ET 5.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 2,521
  • VET 4.jpg
    VET 4.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,547
  • VET 8.jpg
    VET 8.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2,429

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I just sold my BMW Z3 sports car. From my experience you always do better selling than trading. Trading you settle for something close. Selling and then shopping and buying you get what you want.
Every trade I've made I regretted down the road. But that's just me. Maybe your experience will be better.
Selling a special car like yours can be tough. Ebay is good for the wide audience. Craigslist can work but it did not work for me. Ebay got me a 'just about' buyer. She backed out but then the local classified bulletin board came through.
You might also search or a vette forum that will allow classifieds.
Tractor House has lots of tractors for sale, you might put a similar add like you put here on their site.
Nice car. Good luck.

timw88

Its not on Ebay.
I prefer to deal with someone local or not to far away don't mind driving up to 2 hrs away.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Where are you located (ballpark)?

Do you have a value you're looking for?

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Its not on Ebay.
I prefer to deal with someone local or not to far away don't mind driving up to 2 hrs away.
Understand. I dealt much the same. Ebay got me a customer that was 35 minutes away ...and I live in the sticks. I also sold a Houseboat to someone 1 hour away, we made contact via ebay. It works.