Pictures

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
How about some pictures?

This is my L3400 with the neighbor's L5030. I REALLY like the cab and ac :thumb:

Hope the air flow on the 5030 doesn't get plugged up like Reddog's

Attachments

• 5030_3400.jpg
    5030_3400.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 98

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

Attachments

• MVC-018S.JPG
    MVC-018S.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 78
  • MVC-023S.JPG
    MVC-023S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 84

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
more of the site preparation and the barn kit from 84 Lumber.

Attachments

• MVC-009S.JPG
    MVC-009S.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 72
  • MVC-022S.JPG
    MVC-022S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 72

PBinWA

Jim - how does that Pulverizer work? Does it really level stuff out or does it just scratch the surface?

Please post some before and after pics of that thing in action if you have a chance.

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
Jim - how does that Pulverizer work? Does it really level stuff out or does it just scratch the surface?

Please post some before and after pics of that thing in action if you have a chance.

I'll look and see if I have any more pictures taken when were were preparing the ground.

The pulverizer works great. I'm not sure how deep it would go. We used it for the finish leveling and rock removal. We had an 80 x 30 place to level with a 2' drop across the long side. I wanted 6" of crushed granite for fill. I tilled the high end and took 6" off and we added dirt fill on the low end using the fel's and a box blade. After the walls were up we added the crushed rock and rolled it again.

Jim

Attachments

• poles.jpg
    poles.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 71
  • MVC-029S.JPG
    MVC-029S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 70
  • MVC-031S.JPG
    MVC-031S.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 70

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
few more of the barn construction.

Attachments

• MVC-033S.JPG
    MVC-033S.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 63
  • MVC-035S.JPG
    MVC-035S.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 63

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
That is going to be one nice barn. :thumb: Is it 80 x 30 (the size of the area you were pulverizing)?
It looks big. But .... I know how it goes. My pole barn is 28 x 70 and it seems small when I get a couple boats and my tractor in there. :eek:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
The barn is 24x48, 48x12 main aisle, with 4 12x12 stalls. There is a 12 overhang outside the stalls making the area under roof 48x36. there is a 20x24 equipment shed on the end.

This is the tractor shed. I'll get some pics of the completed structure this afternoon.

Jim

Attachments

• 24-11-06_1644.jpg
    24-11-06_1644.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 61

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
not quite finished, the gray stuff on the right is stone dust to be spread in the turnouts. Couple of barn residents in the background. The fence closest in the picture is the back yard and the picture is taken from the porch.

Jim

Attachments

• barn_horses.jpg
    barn_horses.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 88

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Very NICE Jim!!! :thumb: Looks GREAT! Those residents sure have a nice place to live in. :D