RTV's Wanted or For Sale ..post em here.

seery

Do you still have tire. What town are you close to

There's two folks that are considering making a long drive for them, but as of now they are still available.

The closest big town to us is xxxxxxx Michigan. (city removed at member's request, anyone putting personal info in classified sales can have it removed once it's served it's purpose, report the post or PM doc with link to the post)

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
FYI IF you have a UPS store nearby I think UPS will ship the tires, no boxing or wrapping needed. They just attach the address they are going to to the tire. Or, maybe even the UPS driver will pick them up at your place if no UPS store.
Not sure what it costs to ship each tire but I'd guess it's cheaper than making the drive.

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
when i bought a set of tires the store took packing tape and taped two tires together and put a label on them on the tape. there were four tires so that made two packages. i believe they shipped FedEx.

seery

Factory OEM Kubota RTV900 grill guard.

Taken off our machine shortly after we bought it new.
It's since been setting on the garage shelf taking up space.

Near perfect condition. No rust, cracks, dents or dings.

Pick-up in person only. No shipping.

Asking $325.00

Attachments

• Brush Guard.jpg
    Brush Guard.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Ohio_Pawpaw_Grower

Site Supporter
Field and Brush Mower or Billy Goat Wanted

Looking for a walk behind field and brush mower or billy goat.

I am in South-Eastern Ohio but willing to drive a little to pick up if close.

This will be for clearing woods between larger trees.

Thanks

yeehaw48

I have a Swisher walk behind 24 in cut with the factory front wheel kit. It is like new and barely used bought it to clean up a camp site only to sell the campsite a couple of years later. Will take $1200 for it, location is around 30 mi south of Lexington ky. pm if interested and for pics.