RTV-X1100 wheels and tires

Stroke_this

I would like to get a set of aftermarket wheels and tires. Can someone help with a 14" wheel that will fit and max tire size on a stock height machine. Thanks in advance.

pepr

SUPER Site Supporter
Forum members have complemented Allterrainonline.com. I believe the owner's name is Robin and is said to be very helpful.

Keifer

Gold Site Supporter
Keep in mind when buying tires for your RTV the weight of the machine and the load it is capable of hauling. A "regular" atv tire might not have the ply/weight rating you need. Just saying.

King

wow those look great. where did you end up ordering them from. Do you know the offset of them looks like they tuck inside the fender real nice. one more thing price. thanks

Stroke_this

Robin@allterrainonline helped me out. They were right about at $1000 silvered to the door had them in 3 days. I'm not sure on the specifics they are what robin recommended. I've still only seen pictures out of town at the moment I will get to see it in person tomorrow.

rapracing

wow those look great. where did you end up ordering them from. Do you know the offset of them looks like they tuck inside the fender real nice. one more thing price. thanks

Is it an optical illusion (at least to my eyes) or are the rear wheels a larger diameter?
What brand and model tire is that?

rapracing

Robin@allterrainonline helped me out. They were right about at $1000 silvered to the door had them in 3 days. I'm not sure on the specifics they are what robin recommended. I've still only seen pictures out of town at the moment I will get to see it in person tomorrow.

Did you figure out what the tires are?

I talked with Robin a couple of months ago and his recommendation to me for the 1100c were STI Rocktane HD tires and I think it was the STI HD3 Wheels.

Are they 12 or 14" wheels?