Turn up the Pump

kubota men

i turned it a half turn .if i was on the right nut its a doubled nut loose both and turn the bolt with a screw driver

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="kubota men"]i turned it a half turn .if i was on the right nut its a doubled nut loose both and turn the bolt with a screw driver[/quote]
What was the result?

Knoxville

[quote user="kubota men"]i turned it a half turn .if i was on the right nut its a doubled nut loose both and turn the bolt with a screw driver[/quote]</P>

Where is the screw / bolt located that you adjusted?</P>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Knoxville"] Where is the screw / bolt located that you adjusted?[/quote]

This subject has been discussed before. If I may propose, I'd suggest that the answer to this discussion not be posted in public. The results of tampering of the injector pump can be good or bad... I'd hate to see us members post this and have people do an adjustment that really messes up their machine.</P>

I have communicated on how to do it through private messaging and such but ALWAYS disclaim that it's a "do at your own risk".</P>

Honestly, I haven't heard one person come back with a result that says they gained more than5 or 10% improvement in performance. Although I know how, I trust the Kubota engineers better than my back yard shop on determining where the best setting is and won't be performing this modification myself.</P>