RTV 900 Turbo

mtngrown

Ok, I can now answer my own posting, Swag Inc. is a Kubota dealer in Bayfield, Colorado who had to come up with a turbo kit to offset the problems they were having with altitude. They needed more power and came up with a 30 % increase and have worked out all the bugs. They suggest a Kubota dealer install them but they onl;y have 35 units out so far, so very little experience out there at the dealers. They suggest a hand throttle and a readjustment of the fuel delivery which will help alot anyway. The dealers have the hand throttle kit and know what to adjust for more power but are hesitant to do it. The kit comes with a K&N filter and exhaust kit which will also help alot. The kit costs $3000 and they charge $350 to install it. Good Luck to anyone attempting it and let us know if it works...................................

G

I have had other dealers tell me that the hand throttle kit does help with power issues. I've not had a customer try it yet, so I can't say for sure. The kit if rather cheap, it maybe worth trying. </P>

</P>