Christmas shopping

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey, where is everybody today?

Are you all out Christmas shopping or something? We are about done, but not quite. I'll be out there later today hunting down a few more items. We have a new grandbaby this year, seems like we can never get enough for her. :D

.....or maybe you all are having a party without me!!! :eek: whats up?

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter

Are you all out Christmas shopping or something? We are about done, but not quite. I'll be out there later today hunting down a few more items. We have a new grandbaby this year, seems like we can never get enough for her. :D

ok, now I understand the tractor gifts thread. You're buying tractor stuff for the grandbaby. You are going to be in BIG TROUBLE! :badidea:

Just wait until your wife finds out :yankchain:

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
okay, you figured me out. Hey, she'll be able to ride on the tractor with me, so...... it works for me. :D :hide:

:pat: :yum: :yum: CHRISTMAS SHOPPING????

It's CHRISTMAS TIME ALREADY???

I get my youngest daughter to do most of my shopping.

Then I con my oldest daughter into shopping for her sister's gift.

My son is like me. He's willing to sell his soul to stay out of Mall Madness.

BUT, being the wonderful husband that I am, I do shop for my wifes gifts. ('cause the daughters wouldn't know what tools I nee...er... their mom needs) :yankchain:

Seriously, The Mrs. wants a FISHING BOAT. :fishing: You heard right. She loves fishing. (so do I) We had a boat years ago. She wants another one. SO.... I'm going boat shopping next week.

Don't tell her about the diamond earrings though. That's a secrect:thumb:

Company Christmas bash is next friday. I feel a hangover coming on already:beer: :beer-fresh: :alc: :5boobs: :bangin: :shitHitsFan:

Jim_S

Super Moderator
SUPER Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING????

It's CHRISTMAS TIME ALREADY???

Don't get in a rush. You still have 10 days :mrgreen:

I get my youngest daughter to do most of my shopping.

Then I con my oldest daughter into shopping for her sister's gift.

My son is like me. He's willing to sell his soul to stay out of Mall Madness.

The items I suggested in the gifts thread are available mail order or on the internet. I have done almost all of my Christmas shopping on the net.

BUT, being the wonderful husband that I am, I do shop for my wifes gifts. ('cause the daughters wouldn't know what tools I nee...er... their mom needs) :yankchain:

Seriously, The Mrs. wants a FISHING BOAT. :fishing: You heard right. She loves fishing. (so do I) We had a boat years ago. She wants another one. SO.... I'm going boat shopping next week.

Don't tell her about the diamond earrings though. That's a secrect:thumb:

Company Christmas bash is next friday. I feel a hangover coming on already:beer: :beer-fresh: :alc: :5boobs: :bangin: :shitHitsFan:

I got my wife a tractor for her birthday. Not sure what I can do to top that for Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Jim

PS - can I come over and ride in the boat?

.....or maybe you all are having a party without me!!! :eek: whats up?

Spreading MANURE before the 15th of December CUTOFF!!

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sure Jim. It would be a dry boat ride though. Both boats are safely out of the water. Good thing to, the ice storm out west also dumped rain rain rain on us. Water is way up. All kinds of trash floating down river.

Paul, theres a cut off on manure spreading? :eek:
What is the story behind the flag in your avatar (if you don't mind sharing).