My CK20S is a Work Multiplier Cutting Wood (Skidder)

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice pics!

Glad to see the loader low and the tongs/chain connected closer on the boom. ;)

Rider7767

Site Supporter
Nice pics!

Glad to see the loader low and the tongs/chain connected closer on the boom. ;)

Someone gave me good advice, and I listened. :wink:I welded chains on last week.
20130921_124509.jpg
:wave:

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It's getting colder up here so I'll be hitting it myself soon. There's a gas line going to go through the back of my woods. They're going to cut the trees and lay them by the right-of-way. I'll have about 60 decent sized trees so that will keep me cutting for awhile.

Rider7767

Site Supporter
It's getting colder up here so I'll be hitting it myself soon. There's a gas line going to go through the back of my woods. They're going to cut the trees and lay them by the right-of-way. I'll have about 60 decent sized trees so that will keep me cutting for awhile.
I laid down 5 good size Hickory trees in March before my knee replacement. I wanted it to dry, and I knew it would take a few days to get over this surgery. The wood is nice and dry now, and it still splits well enough. It will burn hot as coal and it is low ash.

Rider7767

Site Supporter
I was driving through the woods and dropped my tongs off the back of the tractor. They were hard to find because they were black. I fixed that, and now they match.