Cabela's out of tractor business

fla45fan

Hi guys. I just thought I would give you a semi TYM update. I just received a letter from Cabela's stating they were getting out of the tractor business.
Dear valued customer,

Cabela's has made the decision to no longer offer the wildlife and land management WLM line of tractors and implements, which will be phased out of Cabela's product offering in 2016.

Cabela's power sports locations will continue to sell WLM tractors and attachments until current inventory is depleted. This inventory will go quickly and I encourage you to visit your nearest Cabelas store where our outfitters can provide you with sincere and exceptional customer service to ensure you have the attachments you need before inventory is depleted.

Additionally we will continue to provide or facilitate services to all our customers tractors and implements in any Cabela's power sports center location.

Cabela's WLM tractors are designed and manufactured by tong Yang Molson TYM tractor company. The network of TYM dealerships has a national reach, making TYM tractors accessible to you, even after they are no longer available at Cabelas. You can find your nearest TYN dealerships at the below link.

Cabela's by Woods attachments are manufactured by Woods equipment with a substantial dealer network which will be able to support service and sales needs of your equipment in the future. The below link will assist you in finding your nearest dealer.

Thank you for your understanding of this decision. We look forward to continuing to serve your hunting fishing camping and shooting needs with the legendary customer service and products Cabela's is known for.

Questions can be directed to the Cabela's customer service department at 1-800-237-4444.

Sincerely,

Thomas Millner
Chief Executive officer
Cabela's

Just thought you'd like to see that

fla45fan

I am currently out of the area for the next month and a half or two. When I get back I will go to Cabela's service department and speak to them to see if they will still work on my tractor. At this time I have very little hope that they will continue to service for very long if at all. It looks like I will continue to rely on a single stand alone service guy that I found in town that works out of his house when he's not working his full-time job.

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Is that the Cabela's in Lackawanna? I didn't know they had a service department there.

fla45fan

Hi bc, yeah it's the one across from the Galleria Mall (actually in Cheektowaga) at exit 52E. They sell boats and atvs too. From the looks of it they put a lot of money in to it too. They even had a big tower of Rim Guard there too. Made a big difference on w Red Bull.