New England Snow (have ya had enough)

Can't deny it !!!!!:wave:

IF i was to buy a NEW tractor, its going to have a cab with heat and A/C. Imagine my neighbors watching me blow snow in boxers and a wife-beater, jamming to whatevers on my Sirius satellite radio (probably Sirius 7).:moon3:

I guess that's why I don't have cabs...I don't have neighbors...:mrgreen: ...well, at least neighbors that are near...:mrgreen:

Oh just admit it Paul! :) There are plenty of days when you'd prefer a CAB tractor as well... just like the rest of us!!! ;)

Dougster

Noooo....like yesterday...temp was 2...told wife it was too cold to be outside...Now, how could I make that argument with a heated cab???
:mrgreen:

rback33

Hee hee hee .. so Doug's takin me off his "credible list"... that seems funny from a guy that was long ago taken off everyone elses.....:yum::poke::wink:

This more fun than Yo Mama! lol Now if I could just find the thread where I made the comment about him getting stiffed by a customer drinkin Starbucks again...lol I must say I am looking forward to being out of the office next week though. Get the joy of spending 4 days with the people of Mahindra USA in person...:wave:

Dougster

Old Member
Hee hee hee .. so Doug's takin me off his "credible list"... that seems funny from a guy that was long ago taken off everyone elses.....:yum::poke::wink: This more fun than Yo Mama! lol Now if I could just find the thread where I made the comment about him getting stiffed by a customer drinkin Starbucks again...lol
Okay for you Jeremy (Now known only as that "Loader Kid from Kansas")!!! You are coming off ALL of my various & assorted good guy lists and going on a certain special list (beginning with the letters s & h) which formerly just contained the old Edster after he'd been drinking too much and typing too much both at the same time!!! ;)
I must say I am looking forward to being out of the office next week though. Get the joy of spending 4 days with the people of Mahindra USA in person...:wave:
Be sure to tell them we need SERIOUSLY STRONGER BUCKETS!!! :rolleyes: Okay Kid??? :D

Dougster