Coobines Hydraulic Lift and Angle Blade

G

I've got a question...</p>

did you work that up yourself? How did you rig up the valve? What did it cost to do this? I've never been a real fan of the electric lift on any machine. </p>

TWO GUNS

Site Supporter
Don't snow here, don't know anything 'bout snowplowing........ But it looks like impressive as heck >>></p>

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i wonder how good that thing could push dirt ? if it does push dirt good that thing would come in handy leveling off dirt .</p>

coobie

Neil,thanks for posting the pics for me.I did not do the work myself,I am not real handy at plumbing hydro.The shop that did my work is located in Mid-Michigan there name is Michigan Iron & Equipment(ph#517-625-4590) the owners name is Bob piro super guy to deal with who does quality work.You can,t really see it in the pics but he beefed up the mounting system,addedbigger skid shoes,added a 1/2 inch cutting edge.He used my orginal Curtis blade that I bought from my Kubota dealer in 2006.The cost was around $1800-1850 total and IMHO worth every penny.I will email you with two more pics that shows the mounting system closer.Thanks again,coobie.</p>

coobie

I wanted to rehash this old post from this past summer on my snowplow setup.Winter hasfinally arrived herein Michigan,tried this newsnowplow setup for the first time and boy does it work great,I am more than happy with the work Michigan Iron and Equipment has done.coobie</p>

G

I know there are some other companies working on factory setups like this. </p>

coobie

Neil,I think that is a good idea that there are other companies that are doing this.Michigan Iron worked from my orginal curtis snowplow setup.Thebeefed upthe mounting system, put1/2inch cutting edge on the blade and bigger skid shoes on.They also made it fully hydro.lift and angle.coobie.</p>