site format

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I can't speak for how others use the site but I just stay in the list of active topics. Either format is OK with me. I believe you changed it while I was gone for a few weeks so I'm not sure if I really noticed the change (since the previous format was relatively new as well).</p>

</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
I voted for the current site. It seems as if it is easier topost and now thatI am use to it , it is just fine all around .The biggest thing I missed was the number of views each post hadbut I can live without that. I appreciate a place to get help and the chance to have met so many good folks.. Not your typical site for sure..It's like old friends waiting to help.. In fact, I think many of us would help each other in a time of crisis..Keep up the good work and you are appreciated!! Bordercollie</p>

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
</p>

Messick................this is surely not a complaint; but a comment...........I really do appreciate, TRULY, your hard work on this site and thank you for that...............BUT:</p>

Where is the search function?...............I was looking for a former post about the Bumper Buddy and for the life of me can't figure out where the "Search" feature is................Perhaps I am just blind in my old age here; but perhaps a bit of guidance would be helpful..............THANKS..........Dennis</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dennis,</p>

The search box is on every screen, top right corner. When looking at this (or any) thread, it's to the right of the heading line of the thread. It's a box with what looks like a Q in the right side of the box.</p>

Brian</p>

D&D Farm

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
ahhhhhhhhhh hah...........slappin my palm on my forehead...........been doin this internet stuff since 1986 and that is a new one on me.........thought that was a google search thing or something..........Thanks Brian.........good job</p>

So that is what that little squiggly thing is for. I had to put my glasses on and then get a magnifying glass to see what it was........Couldn't you have made it just a little bigger for us older people.........LOL..............I know, blame it on poor Neil.........Sorry guys, I couldn't resist that one..........</p>

RUSTY ANVIL,,</p>

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="RUSTY ANVIL"]Couldn't you have made it just a little bigger for us older people.[/quote]</p>

Sure we (you) can make it bigger.</p>

When on the site, hold down your CNTL key and turn the scroll wheel on your mouse. It will change the font/page size for the entire site. This works for all internet sites.</p>

</p>

muleman2

Brian: you are a genius!! now I know how old I am getting when I struggle with small print and it is that simple to change it. THANK YOU Bill B.</p>

bordercollie

Gold Site Supporter
Gold Site Supporter
WOW BCZOOM THANKS!!THAT IS GREAT ADVICE AND MUCH APPRECIATED. I VOTE BRIAN FOR PRESIDENT!!!! ...BORDERCOLLIE</p>