Fogging Gauges

Ricochet

[quote user="bczoom"]Has Kubota said anything about the gauges fogging? We're all getting replacements but I was wondering what the resolution was.

I know of a couple RTV's that have had a rattle in the driveshaft. Resolution was to replace the front yoke.

Actually, are you allowed to post the whole thing? When at the local dealer, he allowed me to look over his shoulder and it appeared there was a large list of things.[/quote]

The gauges fogging up is being addressed...stay tuned.

Ricochet

[quote user="bczoom"]Has Kubota said anything about the gauges fogging? We're all getting replacements but I was wondering what the resolution was.

I know of a couple RTV's that have had a rattle in the driveshaft. Resolution was to replace the front yoke.

Actually, are you allowed to post the whole thing? When at the local dealer, he allowed me to look over his shoulder and it appeared there was a large list of things.[/quote]

The gauges fogging up is being addressed...stay tuned.

G

Opps,the threaddid not split like I wanted it to. I was going to break the gauge discussion off from the FAQ thread. That did not work out though.

Anyhow...

G

Opps,the threaddid not split like I wanted it to. I was going to break the gauge discussion off from the FAQ thread. That did not work out though.

Anyhow...

Ricochet

...the part numbers for the new anti-fog Temp. & Fuel gauges are K7561-62523 (Fuel) & K7561-62534 (Temp.). [:)]

Ricochet

...the part numbers for the new anti-fog Temp. & Fuel gauges are K7561-62523 (Fuel) & K7561-62534 (Temp.). [:)]

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Jippy"]...the part numbers for the new anti-fog Temp. & Fuel gauges are K7561-62523 (Fuel) & K7561-62534 (Temp.). /emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/quote]

Jippy,

Are these new part #'s or the same part # as the original one?
Are they labeled on the packaging or part itself?
I have some on order but on receipt, I want to make sure it's the new version.

Brian

PS. Can't read the hat that's on you little picture there. Must say something about you don't like hunting deer and prefer elk or something. It can't be any kind of reference to a green product could it? [:p]

bczoom

Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
[quote user="Jippy"]...the part numbers for the new anti-fog Temp. & Fuel gauges are K7561-62523 (Fuel) & K7561-62534 (Temp.). /emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/quote]

Jippy,

Are these new part #'s or the same part # as the original one?
Are they labeled on the packaging or part itself?
I have some on order but on receipt, I want to make sure it's the new version.

Brian

PS. Can't read the hat that's on you little picture there. Must say something about you don't like hunting deer and prefer elk or something. It can't be any kind of reference to a green product could it? [:p]