freakin un believable

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
i got a call from the aclu yesterday afternoon in one way it was good news but in another it was bad news.they said they couldn't help us out with my sons case . that was the bad news. now the good news she wanted to know every detail of what went on so that it would help them out on their case or investigation in to all the wrong doings in terrebonne parish.she told me that this is gonna be huge in the way of cases they handle. she pointed me into the direction of the local d.a so i called him but no luck he told me i have to find my own lawyer"still looking" but the da told me to go down and file a police report today .but atleast the guys up in washington are looking into this really close and they plan on coming down when they have all their stuff in order. it's really sad that the news people won't waist time on it but i darn sure bet that when the aclu gets down here there will be news vans all over the place i plan on being in the crowd and will ask why didn't they listen to me when i called them.i'll keep you guys posted on new updates because this could happen to you one day and atleast you will learn from my experience.

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good luck Peanut, and thanks for keeping us posted. You are right, you just never know when info on this kind of stuff could come in handy.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
went down to the police station this mornin to file a report and to press charges they have handed it over to an invetigator. just waiting to hear back from the lawyer that might take the civil case .he come highly recomended.

cov62431

There was a guy that got arrested in N.O. for "breaking" into Sen. Landrieu's office. He was one of the guys that helped expose the ACORN scandal. I don't remember his name, but he would go in and get meetings taped, get documentation, etc. and then blow the lid off things. He had some connections to the media, and once the story would air then it would spread like wildfire. He liked exposing corrupt politicians and agencies, this might be up his alley, if you could get his name.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
maybe things will work out i'm a man but i broke down when i had to tell the officer what went on .i cryed most of the way home. one day i went to visit my son by myself because my wife wasn't feeling good and my son had been having to go to the offiers rooms to make calls to us because he said the number would never go through.so i asked him why not ask the guard to make the call for you just too see if you was dialing it wrong. what my son told me next i couldn't really think of anything to say just anger went through me but he told me "sh@# dad thats a #$%job. so he very quickly changed the subject . but guys this is ripping me apart he was rapped when he was in from grade k to 4th thats when we found out and to find out now that he "might be"being sexually abused by the guards just put me over the edge.i don't sleep at night it's always in my mind i can only type so much but there is so much more stuff that has gone on it's best just to leave it at that by saying it's really bad and not only for my son one of his friends had to be taken to the hospital the guard attacked him so bad.

cov62431

have you heard of (I think) Jim Letten. I believe he is a US Attorney in N.O. I used to listen to talk radio and they used to talk about him a good bit (favorably). He shouldn't have the same ties since he's a federally appointed attorney. I used to listen to John Osterland on 99.5. They may be worth a phone call as well. None of these may help, or they may all work i don't know. I just hate to see the situation your in, and these people came to mind. Good Luck.

Peanut

SUPER Site Supporter
the da invetsigator is gonna hadle things from the local side but i didn't tell them that the feds are investigating it from their side so if he trys to cover anything up they will nail him too.i called around for a lawyer in another town and everyone i called put his name up first saying he was the best. i'm just waiting to hear back from him .his sec told me he was out the office but will be back in today to read the file. the lady at joshua delanies office told me that this is a huge investigating going on about this place and possibly terrebonne parish if they tried to cover anything up. there is a nice lady who works for the advococy place the same lady who was let go from the case when she asked a few questions .well she went to visit my son and talk to him"on her own time " she said she is gonna keep trying to help no matter what she says this boy needs help and she's gonna try to do her best .they might have removed her from the case but her name is still on the list of people who can visit my son and there is no reason why they would take her name off the list.i am gonna have a few words for them news people if they show up at my house for an interview after i called them to do a story and they told me no.them newspaper people had better stay clear of my property too. i'll keep you guys posted and when it does hit the fan down here i'll let you know i'm also gonna look into the john guy in new orleans too if this lawyer doesn't work out.