I'm thinking I have a clutch issue

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL but it will be running soon. This is not your first rodeo, or tractor broke in half. You got this.

jwstewar

Staff member
I did get the tractor finished up. All fluids and filters changed. I did some light bush hogging with it on Sunday of some grass that hadn't gotten mowed since I haven't been able to mow. It worked OK for that. So I decided to go for. I put another 9 hours on the proof meter yesterday doing some pretty rough bush hogging. This was areas that hadn't been cut since 2014 when I first redid the hydro pump. I was getting ready to cut when the clutch went out. So it was really tall heavy wooded type stuff. It handled it all just fine, the field decided to fight back a bit though. It managed to pull some clips out and caused me to loose 3 pins - mainly from the MMM brackets. So I'll stop at TSC and pick new ones up. I've also order the one "tube" that the MMM springs attach to from New Holland ($8), biggest issue is putting those darn springs back on. Those things are impossible to stretch and it managed to pull both of them off. I've not done that before while cutting. So it seems like we are in good shape for awhile....hopefully.