tractor pictures

kenmac

I hope it works

I added the work light to the rear fender yesterday. I think the picture was too large to up load when I was getting the fail sign. I had to figure how to reduce the size. . I sure wish I knew computers as well as some

Attachments

• DSC01405.JPG
    DSC01405.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 124

Mark777

Nice install and I really like your foldable ROPS!

I forget what model you have....is it a YM2000, 2001 or later version?

Mark

Doc

Admin
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good pic kenmac!!!! Glad to see you figured out how to post pictures. Sorry you had to resize the pic. This new VB software is supposed to resize up to a limit, and I'm not sure what that limit is. :confused:
Just give us a shout if you get stuck anywhere, one of us will be happy to lend a hand. :thumb:

kenmac

Nice install and I really like your foldable ROPS!

I forget what model you have....is it a YM2000, 2001 or later version?

Mark

thanks mark,
That would be a 3110. (I think) The ROPS is the 1 st. proto type built. I had no instructions & some bolts were missing. I had this ROPS several months b-4 they came on the market for purchase

kenmac

Well It wasn't the 1 st. proto type as, from what I understand a few were destroyed durning the testing process. But, It was one of the one of the proto types that actually went through the OSHA testing process (durning the development process) & passed the test

kenmac

Good looking tractor!

Jim

Thanks Jim, The folkes I got the tractor /ROPS from are the best. Not saying there aren't other tractor dealers out there. But, they are at the top( or as close as you can get:wink:) of the list . No con games ,etc,etc,. Just straight up folkes. Hey, & they are from where some of you'er folkes are from. North al. !

kenmac

Rear wheel adjustment

How many other model yanmars allow you to to adjust the rear wheels in for narrow path or out for wider path?? If you notice (in the pic)the lugs on my rear wheels. I'am able to adjust them in or out. I can also seprate my outer wheel & tire from the center dish part of the wheel & turn it around for even a wider stance. Just wondering if all models allow you to do this ??

California

Super Moderator
Staff member
Site Supporter
My US version Yanmar came with that separate disc/rim with lugs design, like the larger Japan-market Yanmars. I have the original discs, and Kubota rims were put on them at some point. The lugs on these rims only have two positions (plus reversing the disc) so you have more options than I do. I have mine set to maximum which is 5 ft overall width.

For the Japan home market, I think Yanmar installed one piece wheels below a certain size tractor - maybe YM2210?? - so that's what we see now on the smaller gray market Yanmars.

al b

It looks like the front wheels are turned out wards. Are they? Seems I read that is really bad for the front axle or am I wrong? Oh! NIce tractor. Gota love those Yanmars.