Kubota X1100C with PTO K-Connect

getrdone

Blower works good. I probably use the blower and the broom the most. The broom for the 1” snow / sleet / slush. The blower for everything else. The blower does ok in wet snow, but not slush, no blower really does. I may put the plow on once or twice a winter when we get that 2-3” of slush, but honestly I think you could do without the plow.

That broom will clear a lot.
Etwan, thanks for the reply! The RTV is quite the work machine! I am researching tires and light bars for the front and back. Is there room for a winch on the front with the K-Connect and what is the 4 point hitch upgrade? I couldn't find details on exactly what the 4 point hitch upgrade includes. Thanks!

aurthuritis

Site Supporter
I would love to have a out front mower for my 1100!

me too!!!! i would consider trading for a bobcat 3650 or polaris brutis just for the front accessories. but i love the simplicity of the X1100C. if i was 20 years younger i would have adapted a mower to it already.

joshkahan

hey - thanks for all the info in this thread -- I have a bunch of Kubota equipment (aka marriage breakers) -- including a 2014 rtv x1100c - awesome machine - 0 trouble except for the cheap (imo) Curtis plow - have had to replace the actuator a couple of times and it seems to be "non standard" and expensive.... Fails again and I will likely go with Boss. anyways - thanks to all for all the great info:)